Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Hopefully an update on why we are way behind in getting a digital vaccination confirmation for going abroad and encouragement for folk to come forward and be vaccinated. 

More likely it will be micromanaging just to make it look like you are taking actions and a plea for parents to stay away from the school gates as they are the biggest risk. 

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
8 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:
I wouldn't underestimate the impact of her de-facto coalition with the Greens either. I imagine many people will have fired the Greens on their list vote purely as they were in support of Independence, but I doubt many wanted them actually involved in Government.

Anyone who votes for a party in a gen election then complains if said vote leads to that party being involved in government is an absolute fucking moron who should not be allowed the basic right to vote. Loon ball stuff but thankfully those types are few and far between. Let's face it Scotland is more likely to eradicate Covid for good than be governed by anyone but the SNP. Whether that's healthy is very much debatable but that's the long and the short of it. There is ZERO alternative.

That depends on whether or not they stick to their manifesto pledges. 

The idiots that voted Lib Dem in 2010 had a right to complain about student fees. 

Going by previous changes to restrictions etc, something would have been teased/leaked out by now I'd have thought. It'll be a watch what you're doing it's not gone away etc. At least I hope that's all it is. 

Clownshoes usually sticks his neck out to tease restrictions first over a period of a few days before anything happens. In the absence of that, probably a standard lecture on not overdoing it and the other stuff we're all bored of hearing. 

"sticking to the rules" in all likelihood won't decrease cases, though. So in that respect follow what Sturgeon says about the immediate future. Threats of measures being put in place if cases don't decline would be an ominous sign. 

9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If her restrictions made any fucking sense I'd have some sympathy but her masking obsession is going to be the end of her and possibly independence for the foreseeable future.

No masks whilst getting pissed but mask up for milk.

Mask on when taking a piss but off again once sitting down.

Vertical drinking FFS!!!!!!!!

It's all nonsensical, illogical pish and people are starting to realise that now.

That's before we consider her putting John Swinney in front of a camera.

People don't forget in a hurry. Once they stop trusting your judgment you've had it.

No, the complete lack of support for it is what's causing that. Nicola and her "caring" attitude is just upsetting some cult members. 

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Clownshoes saying he doesn't expect any changes today

"There are a few, connected to events usually, indoor events, people gathering in houses or people at weddings, or pubs or restaurants.

“It’s depressingly predictable.

“We’ve known about this virus for 18 months, we learn more everyday, but fundamentally this virus spreads when people gather indoors with no ventilation too close together, it’s as simple as that.”

Shock horror People gathering and wanting to talk to each other and enjoy themselves in a social situation. 

No Jason you are the depressingly predictable one. Just concentrate on getting folk to get the jag. 

Isn't today the standard, scheduled 3 weekly review ?

Funny, was just trying to work out the dates and I think your right.

If it is, it’ll be to confirm masks remain for now.

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If her restrictions made any fucking sense I'd have some sympathy but her masking obsession is going to be the end of her and possibly independence for the foreseeable future.

There's no way the independence disappears over masks ya mad man.

9 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I wouldn't underestimate the impact of her de-facto coalition with the Greens either. I imagine many people will have fired the Greens on their list vote purely as they were in support of Independence, but I doubt many wanted them actually involved in Government.

lol wut

Just focus on getting these lazy b*****ds vaccinated instead of restricting people from living their lives that have followed all the advice from day dot. 18 months, 90% people having at least one jab and there is still this dread of a lockdown. Get. To. F*ck 

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/aug/22/nhs-data-grab-on-hold-as-millions-opt-out

They have postponed it because too many people in England chose to opt out. 

Obviously the data set is devalued if it isn't complete. 

That's a bit of a shite conspiracy then, m9.

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

I know it’s 3 weeks since the last one but for some reason this gives me the absolute fucking fear.

And we all know what’ll be the first to go if she does decide to scale anything back.

Any (future) return to further restrictions should simply be regarded as intolerable given where we now are. I genuinely hope for flaming pitchforks outside Bute House and Holyrood if that ever transpires.