Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The NHS stick you down as a smoker even if you tell them you have a few fags once or twice a month when your at a pub or a party. Smoking joints with tobacco will get you in the bad books as well.

There won't be 1/3 of expecting mothers exhaling over their bump. Admitting to a few fags the month before they got pregnant will do it.

FYI all our NHS data will be sold off within a few years. Admit absolutely nothing.

Edited by Detournement

52 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The NHS stick you down as a smoker even if you tell them you have a few fags once or twice a month when your at a pub or a party. Smoking joints with tobacco will get you in the bad books as well.

There won't be 1/3 of expecting mothers exhaling over their bump. Admitting to a few fags the month before they got pregnant will do it.

FYI all our NHS data will be sold off within a few years. Admit absolutely nothing.

To Schwab and his lizard underlings?

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Peter Thiel and others like him.

It was meant to happen next month in England but it's been postponed.

Funny how most (all) conspiracy nonsense is always postponed or just round the corner.

0FltS8d.jpg

52 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If her restrictions made any fucking sense I'd have some sympathy but her masking obsession is going to be the end of her and possibly independence for the foreseeable future.

No masks whilst getting pissed but mask up for milk.

Mask on when taking a piss but off again once sitting down.

Vertical drinking FFS!!!!!!!!

It's all nonsensical, illogical pish and people are starting to realise that now.

That's before we consider her putting John Swinney in front of a camera.

People don't forget in a hurry. Once they stop trusting your judgment you've had it.

I wouldn't underestimate the impact of her de-facto coalition with the Greens either. I imagine many people will have fired the Greens on their list vote purely as they were in support of Independence, but I doubt many wanted them actually involved in Government.

8 hours ago, Elixir said:

Funny how most (all) conspiracy nonsense is always postponed or just round the corner.

0FltS8d.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/aug/22/nhs-data-grab-on-hold-as-millions-opt-out

They have postponed it because too many people in England chose to opt out. 

Obviously the data set is devalued if it isn't complete. 

Maybe but I'd prefer to wait to see a trend appearing before conceding defeat rather than picking a single data point. 2 days ago we were seeing hospitalisations drop on the previous week.
Much like the 6 amigos on here screaming blue murder about mask policies.
I'm not going to concede independence has been lost quite yet based on a trend of

I wouldn't underestimate the impact of her de-facto coalition with the Greens either. I imagine many people will have fired the Greens on their list vote purely as they were in support of Independence, but I doubt many wanted them actually involved in Government.
Anyone who votes for a party in a gen election then complains if said vote leads to that party being involved in government is an absolute fucking moron who should not be allowed the basic right to vote. Loon ball stuff but thankfully those types are few and far between. Let's face it Scotland is more likely to eradicate Covid for good than be governed by anyone but the SNP. Whether that's healthy is very much debatable but that's the long and the short of it. There is ZERO alternative.

21 hours ago, oaksoft said:

She expects hospitalisations to go up.

How many times does this woman need to be wrong before she admits she doesn't know what she's talking about?

but hospitalisations have been rising.....so how is she wrong?

Maybe but I'd prefer to wait to see a trend appearing before conceding defeat rather than picking a single data point. 2 days ago we were seeing hospitalisations drop on the previous week.

It's probably been around 2 weeks since cases started to rise so hospitalisations rising was gonna happen with the lag.

Just now, Les Cabbage said:

I know it’s 3 weeks since the last one but for some reason this gives me the absolute fucking fear.

And we all know what’ll be the first to go if she does decide to scale anything back.

Nothing is getting scaled back - chill. 

Surely it will just be another "Remain cautious, stay safe, keep wearing face coverings, get vaccinated" type message?

This is what I'm expecting. No major changes, maybe some sort of minor tinkering with a rule nobody bothers with anyway.