Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

You really are a waste of space.

I think I preferred you under your previous alias when you were wittering on about your anti-trans agenda.

You're a pathetic husk of a man. Absolute runt of the litter type poster. 

I've never had an alias account on here and I'm not anti -trans. Who did you think I was out of curiosity? This should be funny. 

There's not really any difference between the "Green list" and the "Amber list"  if double jagged.
Both still require 2x tests whatever way they dress it up.
Absolute bloody nonsense.
I agree regards tests but there's also the issue that some that are wary booking amber list countries in case they are moved to amber plus/red.

The whole thing needs binned.

8 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

There's not really any difference between the "Green list" and the "Amber list"  if double jagged.

Both still require 2x tests whatever way they dress it up.

Absolute bloody nonsense.

Is it not three tests for the amber list (pre-departure, day 2 and day 8 ) compared to only two for the green, which doesn’t have a test on day 8?

I am planning to go abroad in a few weeks but my Mrs isn’t keen to go to an amber list country in case it changes to red and we get slapped with a £3.5K hotel quarantine bill. She would much prefer to go somewhere on the green list safe in the knowledge that if it moves down a category we wouldn’t be out of pocket or even have to self-isolate since we are fully vaccinated. 

7 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Hide contents

*Unless your boozer of choice is a Spoons. In which case the distance to the toilet will be approximately 3/4 of a mile.

I was in a Wetherspoon's in Carlisle recently (bizarrely there are two in the  one street separated by only a couple of 100m) and, amazingly, the toilet was right beside the entrance to the beer garden, on the same level as the drinking area.

5 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

You're a pathetic husk of a man. Absolute runt of the litter type poster. 

I've never had an alias account on here and I'm not anti -trans. Who did you think I was out of curiosity? This should be funny. 

Have you not admitted that you used to post as Stormzy?

1 minute ago, Donathan said:

Is it not three tests for the amber list (pre-departure, day 2 and day 8 ) compared to only two for the green, which doesn’t have a test on day 8?

I am planning to go abroad in a few weeks but my Mrs isn’t keen to go to an amber list country in case it changes to red and we get slapped with a £3.5K hotel quarantine bill. She would much prefer to go somewhere on the green list safe in the knowledge that if it moves down a category we wouldn’t be out of pocket or even have to self-isolate since we are fully vaccinated. 

I think it's pre - departure and day 3 for both Green and Amber if double jagged but christ knows as changing all the time ??

Daily Cases Update:  Day 29 of dropping cases albeit now slowing to 0.61% to 143.2.  Expect similar tomorrow.  I think I predicted we would bottom out at around 140 cases per 100K and I stand by that.  Most of the councils are now stuttering and the range from Inverclyde at the top with 219.3 down to Renfrewshire in 20th is only 88. Further easing on Monday against the daily vaccine doses becoming effective should hold these figures. I suppose the only real mystery now is why Europe has not spread the Delta variant near as widely as in the UK.  Only Netherlands & Spain have ever headed anywhere near the UK figures.  Cases are rising quite fast all over Europe but from extremely low starting figures.  Ie Bulgaria up 125% in last week but to only 27.9 per 100K !!!   Romania up 50% to 6.1 !!!!

1st Vaccines rises from  1,716 to 2,114   Still circa 360,000 to go.  2nd vaccines also up from 16,530 to 18,291

Total Cases Scotland 7 days from 26th July to 1st August  were 7,876 now 7,828 down 0.61%.  Positivity was 5.6%  now 5.6%.   Cases per 100k were 144.1 now 143.2

Home Nations Daily update  :  UK Average  279.5 to 275.0 down 1.61%, England  292.4 to 288.1 down 1.47%, Wales 148.8 to 145.5 down 2.22%, Northern Ireland  479.8 to 467.1 down 2.65%

So that's the UK down for 11 days in a row.  Scotland 29 days, Wales 13 days, England 11 days and Northern Ireland 5 days

Scotland peaks in Wave 3 at 425.1 for 27th June to 3rd July, (UK was 229.9) . Cases that day were 23,222 and positivity 10.8%

Scotland previously peaked in wave 2 at 301.9 for figures 29th Dec to 4th Jan, (UK was 642.1)    Cases that day were 16,496 and test positivity rate was 11.9%  

Council progress in last 24 Hours as follows.

Click cases by neighbourhood to see the spread on the geographical map. 
https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview

Inverclyde  229.7 to 219.3  

South Lanarkshire  207.6 to 214.5 

West Dunbartonshire  204.9 to 201.5 

North Lanarkshire   195.5 to 195.8 

West Lothian  182.8 to 189.9

North Ayrshire  168.3 to 168.3

Midlothian 169.6 to 162.1  

Clackmannanshire  152.1 to 156.0

Fife  149.1 to 153.7 

Glasgow City  162.5 to 151.5 Decent drop of 6.77%

East Lothian  153.8 to 147.4

Dundee City  146.5 to 145.8  29th day in a row of dropping. 

East Dunbartonshire  137.0 to 144.4

Stirling   142.4 to 142.4  

Western Isles    143.4 to 139.6  

City Of Edinburgh   133.8 to 138.4  1st day of rises

Dumfries & Galloway   132.8 to 135.5

South Ayrshire  144.5 to 135.5

Aberdeen City  136.6 to 134.0

Renfrewshire  135.5 to 131.0

East Renfrewshire   127.0 to 123.9 

East Ayrshire   114.3 to 114.3

Falkirk  110.9 to 106.5

Scottish  Borders   101.5 to 101.5

Angus   98.4 to 101.0

Highlands  94.7 to 96.4

Perth & Kinross     92.2 to 94.1

Aberdeenshire   88.6 to 88.2  

Moray  82.5 to 79.4

Argyll & Bute   92.5 to 78.4

Shetland Islands  70.0 to 74.3

Orkney Islands 8.9 to 8.9

Edited by superbigal

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Have you not admitted that you used to post as Stormzy?

I changed my username, same account, different username. That is not the same as an alias account at all 😂

I'm the same as well.

We've already binned our holiday to Turkey in October - it will be lucky to get on the amber list at this rate.

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And then the problem for her is how to deal with shopping.

Apparently we can breathe all over each other pissed in a pub and climb all over each other in a club without masks but on Sunday morning we need fish, a nappy, a pint of milk.

Some shopping list you have for a Sunday morning hangover cure 😉

Edited by superbigal

4 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I changed my username, same account, different username. That is not the same as an alias account at all 😂

I mean, continuing to operate somewhere under a different name is literally what alias means.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, continuing to operate somewhere under a different name is literally what alias means.

I'd say 99% of people that use it on a forum are using it meaning separate accounts and as I've never posted anything near anti trans it's pretty obvious who he was meaning.