Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, welshbairn said:

A fair few people happy working from home must get a bit worried about if promotion spots or job cuts are incoming and others are back in the workplace. A lot easier to sack somebody online.

Not in the slightest.  Don’t care about promotion and none of the exec are based in the office I’m based in anyway so me going into Edinburgh on a daily basis would make zero difference in either of those scenarios.

5 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Not in the slightest.  Don’t care about promotion and none of the exec are based in the office I’m based in anyway so me going into Edinburgh on a daily basis would make zero difference in either of those scenarios.

Not everyone will be as fortunate as you though.

See a lot of nightclubs in England are opening up at midnight. 

Can almost guarantee some of those places haven’t been cleaned since they got closed.

Bit of like-for-like analysis of day 1-50 of the 2nd and 3rd waves.

image.thumb.png.cc52bf4726fa1251095fb5dc474a49ef.png

I think it's fair to say that a wave of deaths even remotely close to mirroring the last wave simply isn't coming.

Edited by djchapsticks

I was just in the petrol station at about 10 past midnight here in Englandshire. 

For reasons unknown it was mobbed and not a mask in sight.  Folk are done with wearing them and Boris has fucked any chance of them being used with his usual indecisive pish.

4 hours ago, pub car king said:

I was just in the petrol station at about 10 past midnight here in Englandshire. 

For reasons unknown it was mobbed and not a mask in sight.  Folk are done with wearing them and Boris has fucked any chance of them being used with his usual indecisive pish.

Has the guidance been published on when he wants folk to wear them?

7 hours ago, Elixir said:

The Lovejoy/blue heart/political kiddy-on SAGE tears will be immense. neville.png

It’s actually surreal watching that. No distancing or masks, no limits on numbers so absolutely packed. People getting fired into each other like it’s February 2020.

You simply just love to see it. The salty tears of the Lovejoys watching it are just an added bonus.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

One of the few things that has amused me during the pandemic was the requirement to put on a mask when entering a bank.

How about the day it became a requirement for prisoners to wear a face covering whenever they left their cell?

Apart from the identification issues, the clients have been at more risk of infection from the staff than vice-versa since Day One.