ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Hyde park right now. Not a mask or distance in sight, just Scotland fans having a right good time. This it the most normal life has felt in the last 18 months 󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 
40588998-E3A9-4464-AC6F-5EC36454731D.thumb.jpeg.aefd6b557066159feddf61698867d77d.jpeg
Why were you expecting to see anyone wearing a mask outside in a park ?

I walked through a park in Covid ridden Ayr at lunchtime. Busy as it should be on a glorious day like today and unsurprisingly there wasn't a mask in sight there either.

6 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Interesting paper of out Iceland claiming that vaccinating in ascending age or randomly would have prevented more infections than vaccinating in order of descending age. Largely because it's the asymptomatic young-uns who do most of the spreading.

Got to be honest, I think our vaccination strategy is about the only thing the UK have got right in this.

Now however, I think we should probably be moving closer to a "free-for-all" model for everyone over 18.

20 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Clownshoes will be seething at people enjoying theirselves. 

True but f**k him.  Sadiq Khan will be having a major cranial detachment.  His head will be so far gone it will probably land in Edinburgh.  f**k him as well.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

They are using a vaccine passport.

So are Hungary.

No they’re not you conspiracy theory mentalist. 

50 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Hyde park right now. Not a mask or distance in sight, just Scotland fans having a right good time. This it the most normal life has felt in the last 18 months 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

40588998-E3A9-4464-AC6F-5EC36454731D.jpeg

Absolutely shaking with rage at how selfish these people are, don't they realise the sacrifices that we've all made blah blah blah.....

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Absolutely shaking with rage at how selfish these people are, don't they realise the sacrifices that we've all made blah blah blah.....

Bunch of fucking idiots…

…they won’t be able to watch the game in Hyde Park.

1 hour ago, spongeheid15 said:

A fuc***** dictator, liar,the  sheep keep her in power, get a brain nugget. 

Aren’t there any QAnon sites you can be posting on?

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

They are using a vaccine passport.

So are Hungary.

Hahahahaha.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Genuinely could not give a flying f**k about perceptions of big brother state or anything, if i can use a vaccine passport and get to the football or go on holiday or whatever then gies one. Could not care less how offended the radical left etc are about them. 

As much as I oppose them, I'd sooner have seen them used to ensure full stadiums throughout the Euros than some of the pish we have seen.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

You might have noticed there was an election in Scotland recently; then again it might have escaped your attention.

Anyway, the people of Scotland made their views very clear about “our tinpot leaders”.

That doesn't mean they're not tinpot, old man. How do you feel about the Scottish Government abandoning the EU principle of freedom of movement to align with Brexit Britain instead?

Just now, Elixir said:

Hahahahaha.

As much as I oppose them, I'd sooner have seen them used to ensure full stadiums throughout the Euros than some of the pish we have seen.

That doesn't mean they're not tinpot, old man. How do you feel about the Scottish Government abandoning the EU principle of freedom of movement to align with Brexit Britain instead?

I’m generally happy with the SG’s handling of the pandemic.  So are the overwhelming majority of people in Scotland.  

Hyde park right now. Not a mask or distance in sight, just Scotland fans having a right good time. This it the most normal life has felt in the last 18 months 󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 
40588998-E3A9-4464-AC6F-5EC36454731D.thumb.jpeg.aefd6b557066159feddf61698867d77d.jpeg
I'm more concerned they don't pick their litter up.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m generally happy with the SG’s handling of the pandemic.  So are the overwhelming majority of people in Scotland.  

'Overwhelming majority of people' is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

Most people are a bit thick, though. Explains why you're easily pleased, tbf.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Watch that situation change when that sweet, sweet furlough dough stops and people are continually forced into restrictions without the finances to prop them up. 🙄

Seen some amount of glorious footage from London today.

Its surely right to say that Leitch will be absolutely fucking furious. Likely desperately lobbying any prominent minister he can find to tweet some sanctimonious shite about it to back him up.

Fucking tides going out for you ya wee dobber.

Saw some plane/train scenes with masks absent. 

I'm sure it'll have caused a few heads exploding.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seen some amount of glorious footage from London today.

Its surely right to say that Leitch will be absolutely fucking furious. Likely desperately lobbying any prominent minister he can find to tweet some sanctimonious shite about it to back him up.

Fucking tides going out for you ya wee dobber.

5 minutes ago, Michael W said:

image.png.5c83287d94a33381c0f2d454457821ef.pngimage.png.0513a7f674866254fad183b0118dc385.pngimage.png.ed9a614bd21bda53b9b214f343901c3e.pngimage.png.74a7b4d7f9a0c6d5c27ce564aeac5b53.png

Edited by Todd_is_God

7 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Indeed 

E08ADE1B-3CD0-4C7A-A787-89D81C5B961C.jpeg