Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Rangers are demanding a negative LFT result to get into Ibrox tommorow.

Absolutely pointless as you can get the required result without actually doing the test.

Bomber Brown standing on the steps howling at the moon and demanding to see the tests.

3 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

FTFY. As I posted elsewhere, it's kinda reassuring to know where the Main Players are, and without this wee playpen they could be wandering around ruining multiple threads. 

Oaksoft - the poster who got his arse handed to him by Blue Bear. Some epitaph.

You are absolutely obsessed with ‘the main players’ whoever they are. Posting on multiple threads about them now. Getting a tad worrying.

According to a post on The Dark Blues forum, we’ve applied for 4k fans for our opening league game, and apparently the Scottish Government are no longer vetoing local council decisions.

If seen no reason to deny us 4K because the “default” 2k would all be allowed in one stand, and we have two identical ones at opposite ends of the pitch  

24 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

No idea. Apparently complaints were made according to one of the mods responding to that thread I raised asking about it.

No idea what about though. Didn't see anything to get people upset. Not even blue bear's clear attempt at baiting.

See the source image

23 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Rangers are demanding a negative LFT result to get into Ibrox tommorow.

Absolutely pointless as you can get the required result without actually doing the test.

And of course all Rangers supporters will do as the club ask, without dodging/faking it... Loyal to the Club, etc. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

As the person who started this thread I feel kind of responsible for it. Clearly some people have gone absolutely batshit mental due to it. If the Covid discussion had been spread around loads of individual threads I don’t think this would’ve happened.

A lot of posters minds have been melted by it all but to be fair most of those people didn’t have much to melt in the first place.

37 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

FTFY

Should have posted that in the above thread.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Sweden laughing at us all.

Something we can see eye to eye on.

Guaranteed Sweden (and other Nordic countries generally) will have fostered far less Lovejoy's and curtain twitchers than we have because of the lack of hysteria. Another merit to their approach.

15 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You are absolutely obsessed with ‘the main players’ whoever they are. Posting on multiple threads about them now. Getting a tad worrying.

I'm obsessed, to varying degrees, with climate change, government corruption, my kids and grandkids, Neil Young's continuing career, H&S at work, social justice, and the accuracy of my plastic models. 

A bunch of basement-dwelling buffoons desperately seeking self-worth on an Internet forum? Nah, not so much. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I probably posted this before but I'll say it again.

I wonder if we had this problem at the end of World War 2 where hordes of people were gutted that it was all over because the war had given their lives a purpose and an urgency that was now being taken away from them as fast as it had arrived.

There must have been Lovejoys in that day wittering on about how the war wasn't over until the last Nazi had been burned with fire. And then once that had been achieved, more wittering about how there were hidden, secret Nazis who could re-appear at any time with a new variant of Nazism and that we were wrong to put our weapons away and send the boys home. "Have we learned nothing from world war 1" they'd no doubt screech at anyone who would listen.

That would be fascinating to know. I absolutely bet there were people like that.

And I bet that if we'd had social media in those days we'd still be living with rationing and national service because "you just can't be sure". :lol:

Tbf we had rationing for 9 years and national service for 15 years after the war ended. :lol:

Edited by renton

6 minutes ago, renton said:

Tbf we had rationing for 9 years and national service for 15 years after the war ended. :lol:

I sincerely hope the c*nts on here never have to go through anything as traumatic as a war.  If they moan about having to wear a face mask Christ only knows how they would survive something like that.

5 minutes ago, renton said:

National Service was handy for getting to places like Malaya, Aden and Korea who never got a decent chance to join in the Big One. Also handy as the "sit" in an absolutely "com"-free sitcom, which I believe is still shown on some weird Gammon channel in the freeview high numbers. Called "Get Some In", I believe, it makes "Mind your Language" look enlightened. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I sincerely hope the c*nts on here never have to go through anything as traumatic as a war.  If they moan about having to wear a face mask Christ only knows how they would survive something like that.

A war? Jeebus, GD, can you imagine if they had to go through rolling power cuts which prevented them watching one of the three available channels? 

*young people today..*

15 minutes ago, renton said:

I bet some lovejoys still carried their gas masks around after arr boys won the Battle of Britain. :eek:

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You have a fucking swimming pool in your house!