Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Hairdressers in Perth that had a big closed sign on the door with a message this morning is now open, and has at least two customers in the shop...

Lockdown hasnt even lasted a day.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Heard it from the Sturgeon's mouth. 

She has taken a different position on building sites to the English government minister since Johnson’s announcement.  Anyway, if that’s the Scottish position then good news.

Edited by Granny Danger

The daily phone call from my parents is becoming a real source of frustration and anger now. Struggling to converse with them properly. Mum just told me that her neighbours are coming round for drinks later in the week and she’s going for a walk with a friend in a couple of days. It beggars belief. I can only waste so much breath.

India going full lockdown.

Summary

India has become the latest country to order a total lockdown

The Olympics, due to begin in July, are moved to next year

514 more people die in Spain, the worst day yet

The UK is adapting to new, stricter measures announced by PM Boris Johnson

Donald Trump insists the US will "soon be open for business", despite more states shutting down

China announces 78 new cases - 74 of them from abroad

The most populous country without a case until now - Myanmar - announces two cases

One of Africa's most famous musicians, saxophonist Manu Dibango, dies of the virus

Confirmed cases approach 400,000, deaths near 17,000, more than 100,000 recoveries

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

India going full lockdown.

Summary

India has become the latest country to order a total lockdown

The Olympics, due to begin in July, are moved to next year

514 more people die in Spain, the worst day yet

The UK is adapting to new, stricter measures announced by PM Boris Johnson

Donald Trump insists the US will "soon be open for business", despite more states shutting down

China announces 78 new cases - 74 of them from abroad

The most populous country without a case until now - Myanmar - announces two cases

One of Africa's most famous musicians, saxophonist Manu Dibango, dies of the virus

Confirmed cases approach 400,000, deaths near 17,000, more than 100,000 recoveries

Pozbaird isn't allowed to play golf

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I see dishy dashing statesman and next PM Rishi has denounced UBI for the forseeable.

#Torycunts

The Tories are shooting themselves in the foot by not offering better and more immediate assistance for the self-employed and their ilk.

6 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Even the slow dancing was done with social distancing...

Boy's hands on girl's waist, girl's hands on boy's shoulders, stand at arm's length and shuffle from side to side like courting penguins.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I see dishy dashing statesman and next PM Rishi has denounced UBI for the forseeable.

#Torycunts

Of course they have, them and their masters can't make from that.

13 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

The daily phone call from my parents is becoming a real source of frustration and anger now. Struggling to converse with them properly. Mum just told me that her neighbours are coming round for drinks later in the week and she’s going for a walk with a friend in a couple of days. It beggars belief. I can only waste so much breath.

I feel for you, mate.  I'm about to phone my mum - it's bad enough that she can't remember that she's already told me everything the day before, but she'll be asking when we're coming round and whether we could all nip out for dinner somewhere.

Wish me luck.