Coronavirus (COVID-19)

I for one am utterly shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - that our lying charlatan fraud of a PM has backtracked on his promise to have everything open next week. Did not see that coming at all!

44 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Game was shite today but was in a boozer where it was mobbed. No apps, no table numbers, no masks, no worries. Felt too much like normality especially the fitba failure.

Shirley Scotland getting gubbed adds to the feeling of normality 

I for one am utterly shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - that our lying charlatan fraud of a PM has backtracked on his promise to have everything open next week. Did not see that coming at all!
And is still giving it the "vVaRiEnTs, We JuSt DoNt KnOw" bullshit.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Too many people celebrating after Wales win the Euros

I cant live in a world where the actions of Welsh people can have consequences elsewhere

I had 3 options for the country.

One seems less likely after today, and I couldn't bring myself to write the other, so it had to be Wales

9 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Was good to be at football today and the masks and social distancing rules being roundly ignored.  Apologies when Leitch uses this as an excuse for stopping anyone getting back in regularly next season.

Good to hear, 

JL and Devi will be seething hearing this. 

Wife got her first jab today, apparently Dewars was absolutely mobbed and it took her an hour to get in and out.

It's ridiculous that tests are getting pushed at folk rather than any easing of restrictions

39 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Tbf it was a not before date.  It was never set in stone.  Still think he’s shat the bed though which means f**k all will happen in Scotland for a few weeks.

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, Munter said:
My 14 year old off school today with a head cold. Other half insistent yesterday she needs tested… so we go through to the drive in PCR place and get her tested. Also got a load of lateral flow tests to take home. 

Lateral flow negative
PCR back this morning negative
Other kid had the same cold last week as did half of her primary. I find claim this very very dubious. Is this data is reliant on the public self testing and self reporting symptoms? If so I think we can file this under propaganda.

Similar situation today. Got a call from the nursery to pick the wee one up as she has a cough and the Mrs was told to have her taken for a covid test or isolate for 10 days. An absolute fucking nonsense. She's got a cough because at nursery she is playing outside regardless of the fucking weather/kids have colds about 12 times a year. Farce.

This was us on Friday. All negative.

46 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Boris being a lying shitbag is a given however it does not matter what he said today as it meàns the square root of f**k all to the easing in Scotland.  He could of went with the "freedom Day" plan and we, in Scotland, would still be stuck in the same position as our government and advisers just don't know and will wait two weeks to see if there are any new variants that can escape the vaccine.

The Scottish government as so risk adverse that we were never opening fully on the 21st no matter what, we have not even seen the plan of what comes after level 0.