Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Oh dear, another blow for Detournement and The Great Reset, courtesy of the directorĀ of Big Brother Watch.

Ā 

Knowing the amount of uturns there has been on the discussion of these, it wouldnt suprise me if the opposite happened. BJ and co saying the only was 21st can be reopen day is if big events are attended by those with covid certificates or negative test resultsĀ 

What was the steward situation like? Outnumbering the punters?

Hardly any tbh once youā€™re in. Once youā€™re sat at a table itā€™s actually a very good set up and almost normal until one or the bar staff stoat up masked up.

Would have been absolutely brilliant in a non pandemic situation.

Whether it's my failing eyesight or just the stupidity of people around Bristol and beyond, but social distancing doesn't exist anymore. Felt better with one way systems and floor marking along with folk being sensible but that's gone now.No idea how long this will go on, or whether we'll just have to manage our lives around stuff (my choice )Ā 

Social distancing has been pretty much abandoned by the majority for weeks now or at best gets lip service paid and no more
Personally Iā€™m glad to see the back of it but I guess some people are still a bit nervous

29 minutes ago, ChrisMFCfan1886 said:

Got myself Pfizered up yesterday at ravenscraig for my first dose. Only really had a sore arm this morning in terms of side effects, although I now have an overwhelming urge to buy Microsoft products. Make of that what you will. I'm 21, and I was only in the place for about half an hour at most. Delicious.Ā 

Must be the youngest vaxed on the thread so far. Excellent stuff.

I left Edinburgh this morning to move to the US. Sat havingĀ a beer watching the game in Detroit airport, then one more flightĀ to Columbus. Ohio hasĀ lifted all its restrictions, canā€™t bloody wait šŸ»Ā 

1 minute ago, ClathyDave said:

I left Edinburgh this morning to move to the US. Sat havingĀ a beer watching the game in Detroit airport, then one more flightĀ to Columbus. Ohio hasĀ lifted all its restrictions, canā€™t bloody wait šŸ»Ā 

Good luck in the US. Enjoy!

3 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

Work? Study? Hole? Avoiding capture?

30 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Hardly any tbh once youā€™re in. Once youā€™re sat at a table itā€™s actually a very good set up and almost normal until one or the bar staff stoat up masked up.

Would have been absolutely brilliant in a non pandemic situation.

There a decent cider selection?Ā 
Ā 

Or is it really just beer, cider, soft drink and thatā€™s your lot!Ā 
Ā 

ObviouslyĀ for bringing my own spirits reasons!Ā 

Edited by No_Problemo

1 minute ago, ClathyDave said:

I guess hole would the most accurate choice there haha. Iā€™m getting married, then applying for my green card

All the best brother.

46 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Social distancing has been pretty much abandoned by the majority for weeks now or at best gets lip service paid and no more
Personally Iā€™m glad to see the back of it but I guess some people are still a bit nervous

Totally agree.

Just ignore the rules and regs and do your own thing.

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Whether it's my failing eyesight or just the stupidity of people around Bristol and beyond, but social distancing doesn't exist anymore.

Social distancing and everything else has been binned by most people for months. The main thing the current restrictions are doing are makingĀ  it a pain in the arse if you want to go for a pint/out for a meal etc and consequently continuing to set fire to the hospitality industry.Ā 

48 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

All the very best to you and your good lady. The columbus crew folks seem a decent bunch if youre looking for a local team!

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

All the very best to you and your good lady. The columbus crew folks seem a decent bunch if youre looking for a local team!

Crew fansĀ are the closest North America have to ultras. They travel in good numbers.

Folk that have "fully vaccinated" as their profile pic on FB or mention it on tinder are worth the watch. Maybe I dont have standards but I wouldnt base my attraction for someone on the fact they were vaccinated. If she was a decent person I'd date her regardless. Maybe just me šŸ˜‚

Folk that have "fully vaccinated" as their profile pic on FB or mention it on tinder are worth the watch. Maybe I dont have standards but I wouldnt base my attraction for someone on the fact they were vaccinated. If she was a decent person I'd date her regardless. Maybe just me [emoji23]

If Rachael Riley tested positive & I matched her on tinder Iā€™d happily go round and self isolate with her for 2 weeks

4 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

If Rachael Riley tested positive & I matched her on tinder Iā€™d happily go round and self isolate with her for 2 weeks

She doesnt do it for me, but aye I'd agree with that sentiment. Tbh I'd care more about their sexual health status than their vaccination one šŸ˜‚