Coronavirus (COVID-19)

11 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Anyone who thinks it's ok to expose children to a novel virus which causes unknown long term impacts in at least 7-8% of children, compared with vaccinating them with vaccines that have been trialled & tested, needs to think again.

Where are you getting this data about children?

I spoke to someone high up in the NHS and they said covid is fake and then they said they saw a unicorn last week and then I asked them if I was smart and handsome and they said yes.
Is the inference here that in the context of Tynie saying no one he knows in the NHS is terrified, one of the top NHS employees in the country being quite openly terrified isn't worthy of discussion?

11 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

The fanzone seethe is absolutely glorious.

It’ll be glorious if the fanzone is confirmed tomorrow!

Not so glorious if they cancel it, or drag it out all week so people don’t know days before whether they are able to go or not. 

Not so glorious if they cancel it, or drag it out all week so people don’t know days before whether they are able to go or not. 
Its quite pathetic that Scotgov wont put a lid on this shite thats causing people and businesses undue stress about whether or not they can plan their lives, even on the basis of what levels they are currently in.

Press conferences now should be getting used to shut down fear and worry, not fan the flames. Stand behind the fucking decisions, such as levels and allowing fanzones, such as they are, and tell folk from now on its this or better.

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
15 minutes ago, anotherchance said:
The fanzone seethe is absolutely glorious.

They should put a giant ball pit in just for the fans, imo

Missing a trick if they don’t have a “pin the tail on the dentist” type game with Clownshoes’ face superimposed onto a donkey.

Its quite pathetic that Scotgov wont put a lid on this shite thats causing people and businesses undue stress about whether or not they can plan their lives, even on the basis of what levels they are currently in.

Press conferences now should be getting used to shut down fear and worry, not fan the flames. Stand behind the fucking decisions, such as levels and allowing fanzones, such as they are, and tell folk from now on its this or better.
Exactly it should have been nipped in the bud with an insistence it was safe and going ahead at the first hint of the shit stirring that is now gaining momentum.

10 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

The Karen’s on Facebook will be seething :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It’s even simple things, like imagine the absolute mountain of drink that’s been ordered for Scotland fans at the Green. And yet four days before it starts it is apparently still not officially confirmed that it will go ahead (according to Leitch) 

When I spent time getting tickets for the second time I sort of assumed it was fine to go ahead. 

It’s even simple things, like imagine the absolute mountain of drink that’s been ordered for Scotland fans at the Green. And yet four days before it starts it is apparently still not officially confirmed that it will go ahead (according to Leitch) 
When I spent time getting tickets for the second time I sort of assumed it was fine to go ahead. 
We don't physically have the tickets yet (well I don't) initial email says they will be sent "nearer the time"

22 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Missing a trick if they don’t have a “pin the tail on the dentist” type game with Clownshoes’ face superimposed onto a donkey.

Whats the spanish (I think) game where they hang a toy donkey off  a tree and bash f**k out of it with baseball bats.  Get Clownshoes to provide that entertainment.  Could solve the covid debt crisis selling tickets.

Just now, Left Back said:

Whats the spanish (I think) game where they hang a toy donkey off  a tree and bash f**k out of it with baseball bats.  Get Clownshoes to provide that entertainment.  Could solve the covid debt crisis selling tickets.

Or his boss Sturgeon. 

I had my first dose of AZ in April, so have been checking the NHS website to see if my next appointment had come up. It was there at the start of last week but didn't suit, so I changed it to a date, time and venue that did suit.

Rechecked it today, I now have 2 appointments for my second dose. [emoji85]

8 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

I had my first dose of AZ in April, so have been checking the NHS website to see if my next appointment had come up. It was there at the start of last week but didn't suit, so I changed it to a date, time and venue that did suit.

Rechecked it today, I now have 2 appointments for my second dose. emoji85.png

Stick one on ebay.