Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

His wife and bairns look a bit chunky too.

Edit - I like how they've made sure they've not used photos of him that clearly show he's overweight.  Couple of head shots will do.

Ah, the Lee Harvey Oswald approach. Seems excessively brutal, but if it helps solve our national obesity problem...

29 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Wasnt there some kinda shit stirring person saying just earlier today and quoted that there were 25% of people vaccinated or something. If 3 people out of over 120 have been hospitalised then the reasonable reaction is to immediately knight every last one of the wonderful good guy scientists who developed and championed them and declare Devi and Leitch as Prince Andrews. 

Aye, that was infection. No mention of whether they were 2 x vaxxed Lovejoys testing themselves on a twice weekly basis and actually asymptomatic

I actually chipped two of my front teeth in my last match before lockdown.  I've not been able to get near a dentist and now the work that I'll need will probably be quite a bit more extensive and expensive than before.  Delighted that I'll have to go private and be charged an arm and a leg for it. 

The local rag has outdone itself. 

https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/reading-berkshire-news/people-queuing-surge-testing-reading-20758992.amp?__twitter_impression=true

All were double jabbed but all had the same message for Boris Johnson and his government: "Slow down and proceed with caution."

:lol:

What a complete and utter waste of scientific achievement these people are. 

49 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Cases in Fort William nearing 100 according to the P&J and connected to Sunny's Sports Bar.

I've no idea about the details of the story but, assuming they didn't host an orgy for the unvaccinated, I feel a bit sorry for Sunny's sports bar.  It's not their fault and their name is being linked to this.

Jag no.1 (Pfizer) done this morning in EK.
In on time & back out within 25 mins after waiting the 15 mins after jagging.

Just a bit of a slightly sore upper arm so far.

With NHS Lanarkshire planning to bring forward 2nd jags to 8 weeks after should hopefully be double-jagged by start of the league season.

22 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Does anyone else think they will cancel the fan zone for Glasgow tomorrow? 

Think it is a certainty.  Sturgeon will put on her most sympathetic face while inwardly laughing as she announces they cannot take the chance. Leitch will stand there smirking with his "told you so" expression.

Can't see it being cancelled. Weren't folk on here saying that they were doing a power of work setting it up?

Sturgeon will let it go ahead but will warn those bad football fans to be on their very best behaviour or a stint on the naughty step (reviewed every 3 weeks) awaits.

Just now, Left Back said:

More likely it will be an alcohol free zone.

Aye this is probably what will happen. Nae music that might get people "excited", nae alcohol, nae cheering. Sounds great. 

Just now, resk said:

Murdering fanzone attendees is the top story on Reporting Scotland.  Jesus.  

The boot whining about softplay was ace.  Nae bother love.  Ban everything you’re not interested in because softplay is so important to the country.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, resk said:

Murdering fanzone attendees is the top story on Reporting Scotland.  Jesus.  

My personal favourite was the fat munter whining on because her chubby wee brat can't get into a soft play centre, but it's 'selfish' because 3k football fans get to sit outside watching a game on a big screen. 

9 minutes ago, Left Back said:

The boot whining about softplay was ace.  Nae bother love.  Ban everything you’re not interested in because softplay is so important to the country.

Aye classic vox pop.  "It's a disgrace that [thing] is allowed to happen because [something completely unrelated] isn't allowed".