Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, madwullie said:

One good thing to come out of the restrictions 

Screenshot_20210604-205346_Chrome.jpg

When you consider that graduating from nursery / primary school has been an integral part of Scottish culture for all of about five fucking years since some arsehole saw it on American telly and thought it would be a good idea, I think collectively we can cope with this particular restriction.  

39 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

You are wrong

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
45 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
I'd be suprised if "hundreds" of kids in other LA's are isolating. I've not heard of big dirty Glasgow weans isolating in their hundreds right now but I may be wrong 

They are in Dundee.

My bad. Seems it's not just South Ayrshire shitting the bed, just everywhere. 

Either close the schools or get on with it. This middle ground of some kids being at school, some at home is just a farce 

3 hours ago, madwullie said:

Nursery Graduations 😂

"And now we come to wee Timmy, well done wee man, you managed a whole year without pishing in the sandpit. Have a certificate"

Get.in.the.fucking.sea. 

3 hours ago, madwullie said:

Graduation should be exclusively for university when you actually achieve something, not something I have experienced but for weans to graduate nursery for their parents paying vast sums is mental.

54 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

The seethe about the fanzone from the Lovejoys is glorious. f**k only knows what they’ll be like once grounds start filling up again.

I agree. Especially considering they are really just glorified beer gardens as well.

29 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

This aged well from the bold Hancock. The lies both governments have told us over the last few months/year have been scandalous. 

FA91CD0B-9575-4C06-A827-E8036EA78BEA.jpeg

To be fair to Hancock here, they have started to carefully lift restrictions.

Perhaps, if the SAGE weirdos would drop their "BuT tEh VaRIaNtZ" patter, especially in public, we would be further down the road.

Stevie Wonder could tell by looking at the likes of Travelling Tabby that the vaccines are demolishing Cohibas in a single draw, but the SAGE losers stoking the Lovejoy fear in the media are making it difficult.

Edited by Todd_is_God

9 hours ago, Detournement said:

Lab leak is realistic though.

Covid turning up randomly right outside the lab where they do experiments making Corona viruses more dangerous is a bit of a stretch.

The letter which said Covid 19 was 100% not man made has been debunked. There is no evidence that it didn't come from the lab. Occam's Razor is that this is a Chernobyl, Challenger, Thousand Mile Island, Deepwater Horizon style human error rather than a huge coincidence with the lab being at the epicenter but unconnected. 

Why are you like this?

Update on your holiday to Thailand.....

1. 2 doses required, however the vaccine has to be on the Thai Government list or the WHO list
  2. 14 days quarantine required, again a change here.  You don't need to stay in your hotel, you can go outside
  3. You must stay in a government listed hotel
  4. Report to health at any given time
  5. Wear a mask at all times
  6. Temperature check everywhere you go. 
  7. Download the app
  8. If you want to leave the island after your 14 days, you must take a test on day 5 and 12 to get the clear.
  9. You may then have to quarantine at your next destination.
  10. Oh and just to mention, you can't buy alcohol at a restaurant or bar, you can sit in your room and drink if you want.
  11. These measures are until 1st Oct, where we maybe open up to other provinces named yesterday, if this is a success.  

Enjoy your stay, tomorrow we will update the changes we decided today.

Edited by SlipperyP

8 hours ago, resk said:

When you consider that graduating from nursery / primary school has been an integral part of Scottish culture for all of about five fucking years since some arsehole saw it on American telly and thought it would be a good idea, I think collectively we can cope with this particular restriction.  

My son's school have a ceremony every year, takes a good few hours to cover all the school.  This year, my son got his certificate and a "special award" for good attendance  - we've been doing home schooling for a year now FFS.  And he's fallen asleep in the lessons a good few times that I'm aware of!  

Load of pish.  (I've still framed all the certificates and put them up in the bedroom like any proud parent would though)

Although the lab leak theory was initially dismissed as the ramblings of moonhowlers like trump, more mainstream scientists are now entertaining it.

I don't think we'll ever be able to conclusively say where it came from.

My son's school have a ceremony every year, takes a good few hours to cover all the school.  This year, my son got his certificate and a "special award" for good attendance  - we've been doing home schooling for a year now FFS.  And he's fallen asleep in the lessons a good few times that I'm aware of!  
Load of pish.  (I've still framed all the certificates and put them up in the bedroom like any proud parent would though)

You’re part of the problem for the next generation! He’ll think everything he does is special now, bloody kids these days pc gown maaad

Just now, effeffsee_the2nd said:

You’re part of the problem for the next generation! He’ll think everything he does is special now, bloody kids these days pc gown maaad

Ach, if you can't beat them (you can't) then join them,  Life's too short to worry too much about such trivialities.