Coronavirus (COVID-19)

When will the madness of whole households having to isolate because a kid has a wee cough actually end? Elderly and vulnerable are vaccinated, who really gives a fck about case numbers if they aren’t causing any harm. The bed wetting and fear over this really has to stop 
C22BE1BE-E7CA-46C7-BC10-C1C838B09F4F.thumb.jpeg.091151db3ad18d6c66d052c50dd3be7c.jpeg
Would like to see how many people are hospitalized due to the "outbreak" presumably none and instead of being at school the wee brats will be out with their mates.

56 minutes ago, Empty It said:
6 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Would like to see how many people are hospitalized due to the "outbreak" presumably none and instead of being at school the wee brats will be out with their mates.

They can do whatever the f**k they want outside, so long as we're not trashing our economy with restrictions because of cases, while the infection factories are kept magically open for reasons.

If the SG wanted to follow up all their concern about cases with one single action then it would be closing schools and telling them that they'll be catching up on Saturdays instead from the autumn. That would bring an end to the outbreaks and allow every other sector to function as normal.

Edited by vikingTON

2 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I'd like to see a source for that claim - someone in the thread said they'd been at The Hydro earlier and the queue was three hours long!

In the replies he claims his source is the person on the check in desk. I think we can file this under made up nonsense.

The BBC daily ticker said that attendance was up today in Glasgow?

STV also reported that there was a drop in vaccine decline rates.

Which was a horrendously worded way to say Glasgow’s vaccine rate is up.

‘Alright Davie how you feeling the day?’

‘Aye no bad, nurse. Just found out mah Annemarie has the Covid. She’s having to take tin days aff work.’

‘Aww you must have if too Davie, I’ll let the doctor know and get you added to the stats.’

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

Anyone that chooses to use their new found freedom by drinking Innis & Gunn lager should be on a list.  Original Innis & Gunn is the correct choice here.

The other option was Carling m8.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thats brilliant! Love to see it, whereas in Scotland we had 30% no shows etc, this is why England will be out of lockdown before us. Good on them for actually having plans to prevent vaccine waste, get them fired into folks, brilliant, love it. 

I turned up to the walk up vaccination in Glasgow on Saturday. They were firing it into anyone then too, and there are a pile of other walk ups planned this week (and I’m sure it will comtinue). Don’t let that stop you playing to your own pathetic little prejudices though.