Coronavirus (COVID-19)

18 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

My flatmate was telling me that one of the previous tenants left because she threw a massive fit at him for going on a socially distanced date and "threatening her life".

This was in February of this year.

When you say socially distanced date, do you mean he didnt get his jam roll and is saving face? Because i applaud the tenacity.

4 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Are pubs generally sticking to the stupid 2 hour time slot thing as laid out in the virus roolz? 

Asking from somewhere that you can't get inside for pint. 

I've not been in a pub that has a time limit

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

Current League table for 2nd doses

1/ Western Isles 58.2%

2/ Dumfries and Galloway 55.8%

3/ Argyll and Bute  51.7%

4/ Shetland Islands 50.8%

5/ South Ayrshire 50%

6/ North Ayrshire 49.1%

7/ Angus 48.1%

8/ Borders 47.3%

9/ East Ayrshire 47%

10/ Highland 44.9%

11/ Perth and Kinross 44.4%

12/ Orkney Islands 44.3%

13/ Aberdeenshire 43.7%

14/ East Dunbartonshire 43.2%

15/ Moray 42.4%

16/ South Lanarkshire 41.9%

17/ Fife 41.7%

18/ East Renfrewshire 40.5%

19/ Clackmannanshire 40.2%

20/ Inverclyde 40.1%

21/ Dundee City 40.1%

22/ East Lothian 40%

23/ Stirling 39.3%

24/ North Lanarkshire 39.3%

25/ Falkirk 39.1%

26/ West Dunbartonshire 39.7%

27/ Midlothian 38.5%

28/ Renfrewshire 37.6%

29/ West Lothian 34.8%

30/ Aberdeen City 33.9%

31/ Glasgow City 30.1%

32/ City of Edinburgh 30%

Is that percentage of adult population?

26 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Are pubs generally sticking to the stupid 2 hour time slot thing as laid out in the virus roolz? 

Asking from somewhere that you can't get inside for pint. 

Robbies on Leith walk was but it was packed both inside and out and I guess people had booked.

Nowhere else I’ve been was bothered.

Edited by Left Back

The only places that bother are the big sites that end up fully booked. They’ve committed to give someone else your table so have to chuck you out if they turn up.

Places that only do walk-ins or aren’t that busy won’t throw you out.

Got my first shot today. Turned up 20 mins early to chance my arm as I wanted to get home in time to watch the football. They didn't mind, I was out before my original appointment time. Was really busy, some operation they have going on. A lot of my mates were done today as well.

4 minutes ago, Left Back said:

I’ve just seen a scotgov advert on the tv about a site that has coping tips on restrictions opening up in case you’re nervous about it 🤷‍♂️

Top tips:

1) Stick your head in the toilet pan.

2) Pull the flusher.

3) Repeat until no longer necessary. 

Watching the Heineken Cup Final at the moment - people inside the ground AND sitting enjoying a drink while they watch it - Sturgeon and Leitch will be raging, imagine people attending a sporting fixture and drinking.

7 minutes ago, Left Back said:

I’ve just seen a scotgov advert on the tv about a site that has coping tips on restrictions opening up in case you’re nervous about it 🤷‍♂️

Maybe instead of treating the symptoms of their scaremongering, they should consider.... you know.... stopping the achnevermind it will never catch on

Home and away fans allowed to attend some stupid egg-chasing event in England today. How many months are we giving it before Clownshoes Leitch and 'the guys' give thee green light for similar normality in Scottish football?

Edited by vikingTON

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Home and away fans allowed to some stupid egg-chasing event in England today. How many months are giving it before Clownshoes Leitch and 'the guys' give thee green light for similar normality in Scottish football?

You would HOPE that they have the good grace to jump before being pushed by a humiliating court defeat, probably after insisting that this utter charade should somehow continue beyond all adults vaccinated. 

You almost certainly wouldn't bet on it though. 

Unfortunately you also wouldn't bet on the SFA/SPFL having the spine or individual clubs being able to get their shit together and act as one in the interests of fans. We can but hope. Jason certainly won't see it coming whilst he is busy talking down to us in front of his wee pals on OTB