Coronavirus (COVID-19)

"So I think certainly for a few years, at least until other parts of the world are as well vaccinated as we are, and the numbers have come down everywhere, that is when we may be able to go very gradually back to a more normal situation," she added.

How about f**k off, you total oxygen thief?

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

Havana & Malt Whisky club Sub 30.0

Inverclyde 36.0 to 29.6   Big Cigars again down over 17%

Highlands  37.7 to 29.3  Wow down 22% and enjoy a dram

Moray  28.2 to 25.0

Angus  24.1 to 22.4

Scottish  Borders  15.6 to 11.3   Just wow a total of 13 cases and Langlee has 6 of those.

Dumfries & Galloway  10.1 to 8.7  These guys were top early January.

Argyll & Bute  11.6 to 8.2

Dumfries & Galloway  10.1 to 8.7  These guys were top early January.

Western Isles  3.7 to 3.7 

Orkney Island  0.0 to 0.0 

So good you named us twice.

3 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

"So I think certainly for a few years, at least until other parts of the world are as well vaccinated as we are, and the numbers have come down everywhere, that is when we may be able to go very gradually back to a more normal situation," she added.

How about f**k off, you total oxygen thief?

I do like the image in her head of people in the UK kicking about masked up and socially distanced waiting on East Timor to get it's vaccination rates up, whilst people in the US, Europe, Asia, Australia and NZ are back to normal with packed stadiums, festivals and not a mandatory mask in sight.

She also looks every bit as Karen as you would expect someone with such a warped, antisocial outlook to look.

39945816-9316461-Dr_Mary_Ramsay_PHE_s_head_of_immunisation_said_today_she_expects-m-19_1614688117317.jpg

One of our boys' pal's dads was 40 yesterday. 

Me and the wife took a couple of beers, a card and a gift down to theirs about 6 last night, stood out the back chatting to them while the kids mucked around. 

Another couple turned up about half 6 so we bolted, and the same pattern repeated for much of the night: 2 in 2 out. 

I know it's not technically breaking the rules, but obviously it's stretching them almost to snapping point. 

Anyway, they've been having trouble with their neighbour, so obviously the guy phoned the police. They didn't turn up till midnight, long after they were in bed. Seemingly they're getting pretty pissed off at people reporting other people as a means to continue previous fueds. 

Told our mate not to worry, and also spilled the beans that this next door arsehole had been extremely keen to tell them their jobs (fire brigade and nhs) as a means to try to get them in the shit at their work. 

What a world. 

55 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Does this mean we did 30,000 less than we announced yesterday 🤔

No it means Hancock is as usual acting like a p***k, and the news sources didn't check the figures and reported the wrong total for today.

There was an issue with them recording the numbers in Scotland yesterday, so instead of the strangely low 26k first reported, they corrected the figure to 54k, and today's figure is 43k. Some news sources didn't check and just subtracted the numbers from the total and reported the very high 72k figure for today, despite the official sources, both the Scot Gov & UK Gov data sites reporting it correctly.

Meanwhile, this clown is wondering why, after the sorts of headlines in the news today, young people are more likely to be indifferent to the vaccines:

'You couldn't make it up.'

47 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I do like the image in her head of people in the UK kicking about masked up and socially distanced waiting on East Timor to get it's vaccination rates up, whilst people in the US, Europe, Asia, Australia and NZ are back to normal with packed stadiums, festivals and not a mandatory mask in sight.

She also looks every bit as Karen as you would expect someone with such a warped, antisocial outlook to look.

39945816-9316461-Dr_Mary_Ramsay_PHE_s_head_of_immunisation_said_today_she_expects-m-19_1614688117317.jpg

Does this 'public health expert' even brush her own teeth?

Meanwhile, a reminder from someone who has actually been sane and useful throughout this shitshow:

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

@DMCs

You've already had more attention from me than you merit.

Screenshot 2021-03-21 at 18.12.55.png

You previously appeared to be a reasonable and intelligent enough poster that made sensible and reasoned points, rather than the current perma-seething, smug arsehole style that you’ve been pedalling across numerous threads.

I know you posted in the obesity thread about having a bad time of it just now and it affecting your mood, so you’re getting a bit of a pass at the moment, but there’s only so long that gives you an excuse for acting like a total dick which you have been doing across loads of threads recently. 

44 minutes ago, madwullie said:

One of our boys' pal's dads was 40 yesterday. 

Me and the wife took a couple of beers, a card and a gift down to theirs about 6 last night, stood out the back chatting to them while the kids mucked around. 

Another couple turned up about half 6 so we bolted, and the same pattern repeated for much of the night: 2 in 2 out. 

I know it's not technically breaking the rules, but obviously it's stretching them almost to snapping point. 

Anyway, they've been having trouble with their neighbour, so obviously the guy phoned the police. They didn't turn up till midnight, long after they were in bed. Seemingly they're getting pretty pissed off at people reporting other people as a means to continue previous fueds. 

Told our mate not to worry, and also spilled the beans that this next door arsehole had been extremely keen to tell them their jobs (fire brigade and nhs) as a means to try to get them in the shit at their work. 

What a world. 

Unbelievable. What a complete bellend. As you say though it’s not against the rules so he should crack on regardless and ignore the cunty neighbour. Eventually the police will get fed up of their shite if they keep reporting non-breaches.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Not too far from me.

An interesting (or not) story - many moons ago my sister and I had went on a long weekend to France. Flying home with RyanAir we were in that wee airport north of Paris (Beauvaius?). On the screens they had wee videos advertising all the countries they flew to. The video for Scotland had Edinburgh Castle, the Forth Bridge, and the Dunmore Pineapple :lol:

Beauvais?

That has to be the worst airport I've ever been to and it has a fucking cheek putting Paris in front of it, place is about 2 hours from Paris.