Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I have tried to make myself not dislike him. I've told myself that I'm only pee'd off at him because he's always bringing bad news - but that's not his fault. He's just the messenger. 

As the news has got better in recent weeks though I think we've seen his true colours shining through. He loves the limelight and he loves having a bit of power in his hands. That comment is absolutely pathetic. 

Nicola Sturgeon spoke about an 'adult conversation'. Jason Leitch is addressing the nation like they're a bunch of unruly eight-year-olds. Hopefully someone knocks him and his patronising tone down a peg or two over the next few months until he floats back into fixing dodgy teeth and speaking at medical conferences.

Hopefully he starts with his own.

Party down Strathclyde Park when it's all over.

No vaccine passports, but Cohibas are mandatory for entry.

For those travelling into God's Country, I've heard the nearby Hilton is excellent.

Edited by Todd_is_God

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Party down Strathclyde Park when it's all over.

No vaccine passports, but Cohibas are mandatory for entry.

For those travelling into God's Country, I've heard the nearby Hilton is excellent.

South Lanarkshire side of course?

20 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

As are the Scottish Government.

To be fair it's understandable - you just can't win with unhinged bigots. You can't educate morons, just look at the way they eat their way in to an early grave at 50.

Old firm fans don't have the capacity to understand or admit when they acting like tools, they lack any empathy what so ever and their single existence is simply to get one over on each other.

Edited by red23