Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

I caught it working in the north inch a week or so ago. Would greatly appreciate my sense of taste returning.

That's my lesson learnt next time I'm going for a walk in Perth. Totally swerve the North Inch. It's clearly riddled. 

44 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I said after the announcement last week that Sturgeon seemed to still have the same mindset as last June when she kept us pointlessly locked up.

Fair play for taking the more realistic path. She obviously got extremely negative feedback about last week's pish.

Haircuts in a fortnight hopefully. 

Oops, just gave my dad a number 6 all over this morning too. He looks like a complete fanny

Just now, madwullie said:

Oops, just gave my dad a number 6 all over this morning too. He looks like a complete fanny

What about his head though?

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

That Trish Greenhalgh is absolutely fucking nuts, as is her Twitter following. warnock.png

Err, no, I won't be out running, you utter psychowiggo.png

Fixed that.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

Silly question maybe, but given there has been no mention of any possible change to the election date, why is it considered safe for hundreds of thousands of people to visit polling stations in early May when lots of other public places will still be severely restricted?

It's not up to the SNP of course, but even if it was, could you imagine the outcry if they "postponed" the elections ?

Apart from that, You have the option of a postal vote and even without this, visiting your local polling station should be no more risky than your visit to the local supermarket.

Of course these are all moot points as by May the prevalence will have dropped hugely (as it is currently) and the restrictions are very likely to have been relaxed / removed in most places, if not all.

Just back from the LJ, that was unlike any injection I've ever had. I literally didn't feel a thing. I've had a few tetanus jags over the years and you always feel a wee p***k as it goes in your arse (aye, alright, insert Kenneth Williams meme) but as I say, with this, nothing.

Weird.

ETA, no I didn't get the AZ vaccine in my gluteus maximus, it was my upper arm but still, didn't feel anything.

Edited by Arch Stanton

15 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Just back from the LJ, that was unlike any injection I've ever had. I literally didn't feel a thing. I've had a few tetanus jags over the years and you always feel a wee p***k as it goes in your arse (aye, alright, insert Kenneth Williams meme) but as I say, with this, nothing.

Weird.

ETA, no I didn't get the AZ vaccine in my gluteus maximus, it was my upper arm but still, didn't feel anything.

That's you and the queen both saying it doesnae hurt so I'll probably get it 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Half the posters on P&B seemed to have had the vaccine. 

Either loads of people on here have underlying heath issues (possible, given it's full of Scottish football fans), or there are more old cqunts than I'd thought. 

23 hours ago, Snafu said:

Japan asks China to stop anal swab tests on Japanese citizens.

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-china-japan/tokyo-asks-china-to-stop-anal-swab-tests-for-covid-19-on-japanese-citizens-idUSL3N2KZ2LI

Imagine the reaction if this became a thing here?

Has anyone on here ever had to have an anal swab for an infectious virus.

If so was it taken on your doorstep or through the open window of your car?

Well, I hope the heating was on...

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Away and f**k yourself. 

4 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Go and get yerself into the sea. Tightening the criteria for tiers is absolute fucknuggetary. But just you keep believing all the affected shite that Devi and Clownshoes tell you. 

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

It's quite literally already been laid out for all to see, you unbearable sycophant.

Will be accepting apologies in the form of fist bumps. 

2 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Silly question maybe, but given there has been no mention of any possible change to the election date, why is it considered safe for hundreds of thousands of people to visit polling stations in early May when lots of other public places will still be severely restricted?

Most polling stations are in schools which are perfectly safe...

Either loads of people on here have underlying heath issues (possible, given it's full of Scottish football fans), or there are more old cqunts than I'd thought. 

I’ve got mild asthma, only really affects me when I’m out in the cold. Didn’t expect my call until April but I’ll take it.

14 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The forum is 18ish year old tbf. Plenty of auld yins. The younger gen prefer the shitey Facebook groups in my experience or go full 'Yer Da' and just post about football on Twitter. I am of course, latterly just referring to Div on Twitter.