ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

27 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I feel as if I only ever come into this thread for the occasional rant and to post things from twitter. Anyhow...

Further confirms the 'Kent/UK variant' was just fabricated to allow the Tories to back pedal on their ridiculous Christmas bubble plan. Yes my tin foil hat is firmly on.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

I feel as if I only ever come into this thread for the occasional rant and to post things from twitter. Anyhow...

Also:

I saw reports also that the Israeli study that apparently showed Pfizer was only 52% efficacy after a single shot at 20 days has been reanalysed and in fact is 90% thus lending credence to the UK policy.

I'm not entirely convinced as the reports also stated that the reanalysis was done by the UEA and was funded by the UK Gov but the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Kevin McGuire of the Mirror is on the press preview on Sky News.

he has a mug sitting behind him on his bookshelf with “I still hate Thatcher” printed on it 😂

3 hours ago, GAD said:

I heard that. To be honest, he asked three times and Gove completely refused to answer, which was the most telling answer you could get.

I’ve heard him do the same with SNP and Labour politicians, they refuse to answer, there must be a pattern emerging here.

Yeah, great take, Dan. monto.png

Sunak is absolutely bang on the money. shitwine.png

Yeah, great take, Dan. monto.png&key=1b102986d87342a3e35146493ec2e245b3ee82fadbee8031b6ec048650694efe
Sunak is absolutely bang on the money. shitwine.png&key=14d49677054dfe56f8dcfa1de8d4ef5b61c4efc67987ae32537407bb4eb5f53f

Ok Tory Boy. We get your drift.

Honestly cant be done with the attention seeking grief merchants who frequent social media. Saw this though and immediately thought "coming to a poundshop near you soon" Fcking hell 😬

FB_IMG_1612397665818.jpg

29 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Honestly cant be done with the attention seeking grief merchants who frequent social media. Saw this though and immediately thought "coming to a poundshop near you soon" Fcking hell 😬

FB_IMG_1612397665818.jpg

So much for inclusivity in the Kingdom of God. Poor colonel sir captain field Marshall tom left looking a bell end begging for a hand up the stairs. 

4 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Why was your Uncle Tom not vaccinated?

Seems a bit shite.

Probably down to him being a fictional character...I'm no expert though.

Can't wait for Captain Tom day every year when we get out our inflatable zimmers covered in poppies and f**k off to Barbados.

9 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

IMG_1612393031.160796.jpgSome people are now trying to raise the dead, either that or they are planning to display his body somewhere!

Imagine how odd you have to be to creat that. They could have at least made it realistic and not had a few bloaters in his poppy possy.