Jump to content
ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Recommended Posts

Has anyone asked what Tom Moore was doing between 1946 and 2020?

Maybe if he hadn't fucked off for 70-odd years, we wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

 

Not the first time Harding has claimed no one could predict something would happen that, erm, was actually quite predictable.

She's an utter fraud who should be sent flying into the sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madwullie said:

Love the way you are fanatical about pointing out may and could type language in negative stories, and without a trace of irony post "hopefully" reports like they're gospel.

Not a comment on the veracity of the comment btw. 

It could just have something to do with the fact that what the future holds for this virus is ultimately erm... similar to that of every respiratory virus which is now endemic in the human population.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elixir said:

It could just have something to do with the fact that what the future holds for this virus is ultimately erm... similar to that of every respiratory virus which is now endemic in the human population.

"Hopefully" 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madwullie said:

"Hopefully" 😉 

If only there was more balance in the press with regards their reporting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BoJo says we've to clap at 6pm tonight.

Sadly this clashes with kick off at Fir Park so I'll unfortunately not be able to look like a fucking idiot at my front door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

If only there was more balance in the press with regards their reporting...

You see what you want to see mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

BoJo says we've to clap at 6pm tonight.

Sadly this clashes with kick off at Fir Park so I'll unfortunately not be able to look like a fucking idiot at my front door.

It clashes with my "avoid looking like a performing seal" hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

This was RT'd by the official SNP Twitter account. But it's not a race.

 

"We're doing better because we've taken more time to encourage less to say no thanks" is a strange take. 

Just get on with it.

Edited by Todd_is_God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GiGi said:

That's from the summary report from 3.158 to 3.162. It doesn't sound particularly right wing to me.

I think he's implying that they are removing our ability to spend like The Rangers. 

Edited by ayrmad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoJo says we've to clap at 6pm tonight.

Sadly this clashes with kick off at Fir Park so I'll unfortunately not be able to look like a fucking idiot at my front door.


That can get fucked right into the bin until I get an expenses paid flight to the Bahamas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ayrmad said:

I think he's implying that they are romoving our ability to spend like The Rangers. 

Aye well the current strategy of austerity for the masses while we continue to borrow out of our hoops seems to be working well so maybe we should just bin this indy nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In this wave, surely? I don't see how up to a third of the UK population won't have been exposed to it by the time winter is over.
A third. I know about 4 folk that have had it from the literally hundreds I know. Literally no idea where these sort of wild figs come from. I doubt anyone on here will even have had 10% of the family and friends group had it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Love the way you are fanatical about pointing out may and could type language in negative stories, and without a trace of irony post "hopefully" reports like they're gospel.

Not a comment on the veracity of the comment btw. 

Weren't you just last night recommending that folk dive into the 27th post of a Twitter thread to justify your knicker-wetting concern exercise?

Fanatical indeed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Has anyone asked what Tom Moore was doing between 1946 and 2020?

Maybe if he hadn't fucked off for 70-odd years, we wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place

Voting Tory and grumbling about how 'you can't say that nowadays or they'd lock you up', IMO. The shameless grifter of a daughter can't have fallen too far from the tree.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoJo says we've to clap at 6pm tonight.

Sadly this clashes with kick off at Fir Park so I'll unfortunately not be able to look like a fucking idiot at my front door.

IMG_1612355091.238050.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...