Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
11 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:
Moomintroll the super-spreader.

All change now, been instructed to vacate the premises until advised by the NHS that the results are clear. The high heid yins have got involved & they aren't taking any chances.

You see. If only you had voted Labour and Remain, none of this would have happened m9.

Guest Moomintroll
When do you and your wife get the results?
I was tested tonight after going through the triage so have been put into quarantine for up to the next 72 hours until I get the all clear, Snorkmaiden is 24 hours ahead of this. We are both just full of the cold but the NHS appear to be taking zero chances.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I was tested tonight after going through the triage so have been put into quarantine for up to the next 72 hours until I get the all clear, Snorkmaiden is 24 hours ahead of this. We are both just full of the cold but the NHS appear to be taking zero chances.

Aye, they can't take any chances without the results mate.

How are you feeling anyway?

11 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
19 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Come Saturday and it's

227175216_RomanianRevolutioninpictures1989(18).thumb.jpg.37f176445ac0bd95e9836af182332999.jpg

The governing body rebrand the tournament to appeal to a wider global demographic, but seemed to have missed the mark with COVID-19. Hopefully the accompanying logo/mascot will have more appeal. Maybe Gauchito from WC-78 or Fuleco from WC-14 lying in a bed or sneezing

Thailand and Singapore add to their tally, but it is Hong Kong who grab the limit with them being on fire in front of goal. However, could be for nothing as China cannot pick and choose when they represent the middle kingdom.

Little Singapores workmanlike performance in this tournament is gathering some recognition with Israel and South Korea advising their citizens not to travel and Indonesia issuing cautionary warnings.

However, with their world reputation that even people that have never been can testify to, China, with their undertrained staff, paper cut death sentencing hospitals rack up another high score and zero in on the 50,000 marker. Like the kids of the Favelas are the heartbeat of Brazilian football. The locals of hubei add a little more flavour the Chinese team.

Surely we will see 50,00 chalked off from the China team and entry into the hall of fame for prosperity.

The independents of the Sneezing Princess continue to pull together with a team spirit not shown outside Hubei. Plaudits abound for their unselfish commitment to the competition.

IMG_2145.thumb.jpg.b93b003d41a4ac5d0213fe771b74deb0.jpg

IMG_2146.thumb.jpg.0e5350b7ea810b29b69fc7f168244d9c.jpg

Guest Moomintroll
Aye, they can't take any chances without the results mate.
How are you feeling anyway?
I'm totally fine atm, it's all precautionary as far as I'm concerned.

A slow day for China, with experts claiming their are finally running out of momentum, but the 50k total still seems in sight.

Even the competitors on the Sneezing Princess had an under-par day, notching up one solitary point.

Singapore continue with a steady pace adding a further three.

The UKs most recent signing notches a point on their debut to keep the UKs hope to become best of the Europeans alive.

F1 cancel the Shanghai race in April due to the high scoring potential of COVID-19 to put them top of the manufacturers as well the drivers leader board.

The US doping committee call foul on the test kits issued by the CDC that were faulty and could have given the US an unfair advantage.

Just like the world cup, after the flair of the opening stages and quarterfinals only for caution and fear setting in culminating in a rather boring final. COVID-19.

Like any good sports coverage though, we can await the tenuously linked, ill-informed or basically incorrect links from our roving reporter to follow.

Let's see what gems appear today.

IMG_2148.jpg
IMG_2149.jpg