Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
Wot? Theres plenty of evidence already that restrictions will differ, and they are ahead of us. 

Such as ?

Eh.... The fact that both governments are applying their own restrictions as they see fit and have done from the end of the first lockdown? And that their vaccines numbers are literally, ahead of us. Not sure how any of that can be cast as me pessimistically making some unfounded prediction. Its quite obviously what will happen, and its why I would quite like the vaccination program sped up.

32 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Why did they spend all day stonewalling the question carefully choosing the wording? Seems daft

They've absolutely done NS like a kipper here tbf. Gave her the opportunity to almost gleefully boast about how much better the SG had done because we'd actually administered, not simply offered, the jags, only to immediately clamp her.

Ruth Davidson will have an absolute field day with her tomorrow on this, so she'd better hope today's numbers are around 40k plus.

It's a move NS herself would be proud of tbh.

Edited by Todd_is_God

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Some public sector workers were getting jags, police and fire etc as they were able to attend at short notice around Glasgow. G4S spat the dummy out and banned them from the site so they could get their security guards from all over vaccinated even though most are just sitting in wee huts with no public interaction. 

This is fucking dreadful if true.

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

It would be good to get a proper explanation of the change of phrase but bar Johnson admitting they had pulled the same stroke as they did with testing targets the question has been stonewalled by both govt officials and PHE officials.

If it emerges they are counting refusals in their running total it would leave the figure over inflated by as much as 20% that being the only verified refusal rate (from the care home owners association today and reluctantly confirmedby PHE) that seems to have been made public. No reason to think it will be a lot lower in the general public at large unfortunately.

I’ve seen some proper stretches on here trying to slag off one government or the other but oh my word 😂

2 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Captain Sir Major Lord Tom's family is with him on hospital.

I assume this means his prognosis is not good but I can't rule out his daughter working on some other grift.

Isn't that 'against the rules'?