Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Boris's speech just now is frighteningly similar to Basil Fawlty giving his bullshit speech to the Yank in Waldorf Salad.

Utterly fucking clueless.

Hello my compliant press stooges are you enjoying my wee childish mumblings?

Yes Boris, thank you Boris.

Ok let's get this virus done, let's trample the toadstool, let's bash the bishops mitre, let's squash the sombrero....c**t.

Guest SJP79
8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Boris's speech just now is frighteningly similar to Basil Fawlty giving his bullshit speech to the Yank in Waldorf Salad.

Utterly fucking clueless.

How do you figure that out ?

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

This order of testing kits he is talking about that can test not only if you have Covid, but have had it previously is from the company I work for. 

I heard about it this morning as I am going to be responsible for getting the payment off them. :lol:

Could be worse, you could be chasing payment from Hearts or the Sevco 2012.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

I heard and read various accounts of restrictions to buy only two or three items of the one product at supermarkets and small store not working, some people are still doing what they want. Stores having 30 minute queues and not enough staff to police the restrictions at the tills, staff being intimidated by customers etc.

I saw folk today just dumping boxes/baskets of stuff into their trolleys.  Supermarkets probably more concerned with profits.

3 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Saying she's dire just doesn't come close to describing her.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but more Italian deaths than Chinese now.  How the f**k was that allowed to happen in Italy?

The Italians being more honest in their reporting?

35 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Reading that the locusts are abusing Iceland's elderly scheme to do a family shopping just by bringing granny along.

I thought you were overreacting with this locust stuff until I witnessed myself. 

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Hello my compliant press stooges are you enjoying my wee childish mumblings?

Yes Boris, thank you Boris.

Ok let's get this virus done, let's trample the toadstool, let's bash the bishops mitre, let's squash the sombrero....c**t.

Boris is an Etonian posh Tory cuntboy, no doubts, but did you hear the Donald today? He makes Boris look like Churchill, JFK and Ghandi rolled into one.

Just now, pozbaird said:

Could be worse, you could be chasing payment from Hearts or the Sevco 2012.

Haha. They just confirmed that the order is going through Public Health England. They are one of my biggest ledgers normally. 

So yeah, interesting times for us. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Haha. They just confirmed that the order is going through Public Health England. They are one of my biggest ledgers normally. 

So yeah, interesting times for us. 

Do your best my good man, do your best. 🙂

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

How are the Household Cavalry going to get down the stairs in the underground?

4 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

Escalators or lifts.

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

The shit will jam the works, surely?

4 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

Nappies.

Here you go Image result for horse nappies

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Boris is an Etonian posh Tory cuntboy, no doubts, but did you hear the Donald today? He makes Boris look like Churchill, JFK and Ghandi rolled into one.

^^^^ ‘Stalin was a c**t but not nearly as bad as Hitler’ type post.

Just now, Snafu said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2020/mar/19/gal-gadot-celeb-friends-singing-self-isolation-jared-leto

Then there's Gal Gadot and celeb friends in self isolation, each one singing a part of John Lennon's Imagine. I'm not putting up it here because like me you will suddenly have the urge to stab yourself in the ears with a sharp object. If you want to suffer it BE WARNED - once its seen and heard it can't be unseen or unheard.

It is quite literally the single worst thing I have ever heard and does sweet f**k all for anybody. Get everyone involved in the sea.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I heard him being petty, rude, childish and narcissistic but I thought this job is one of the most powerfull in the world surely the Americans wouldn't have an idiot in charge. Then I remembered it's a country where buying bump stock rifles is seen as normal yet they get apoplectic with rage when a black singr has a nip slip singing a song.