Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Mind they brought out some fitness instructors to try and get the crowd to do some workout.  

Aye, like tramping between the campsite and various stages isn't enough exercise when you are bladdered. Wish I had a smart watch back then to see the insane amount of steps I was taking daily.

3 hours ago, super_carson said:

2011 was a similarly brutal year for weather, tent flooded on Saturday night and then it was sunny for twenty minutes on Sunday and I got burnt to a crisp. Food fighters were awesome mind.

food-fight-animal-house.jpg

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, Wee Willie said:
I pinched this from another forum
covid.jpg.c318bd2ac3e3300126b17b7e80568258.jpg

The thing about "Lozza" is that his wee lunch almost certainly never happened. He's just an attention seeking Z-Lister who'll tweet literally anything he thinks will maximise his reach.

The latter is an American nurse and it was taken after Thanksgiving, I think. "Lozza" is still a complete welt though. Be a shame if the guy got Covid.

Once again, that timescale is FULLY dependent on the timely delivery of vaccinations. Something that is FULLY in their hands. Quite literally no fucking excuse for this to have somehow pushed anything back into late 2021. It's the exact same scenario as before. Do enough to protect vulnerable people. End restrictions.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Once again, that timescale is FULLY dependent on the timely delivery of vaccinations. Something that is FULLY in their hands. Quite literally no fucking excuse for this to have somehow pushed anything back into late 2021. It's the exact same scenario as before. Do enough to protect vulnerable people. End restrictions.

The SG have zero control over delivery of vaccine stocks and regulatory approval. 

The SG have zero control over delivery of vaccine stocks and regulatory approval. 
Unless you are telling me they are currently sat with no stock having used every one, and none has been wasted then we are currently sat waiting for them to catch up.

If you want to tell me we have zero scope to go faster, even with the limitations of Pfizer delivery, I am happy to agree to disagree.