Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

LadBaby has won it the past 2 years singing about sausage rolls and is favourite again, so aye, I'd be pleased if this won instead.

I'd be happy if Rose West and Joanne Dennehey brought a record out rather than the usual Christmas pish.

4 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Sturgeon pictured in a pub without a mask. Oaft.

Complete non-story being blown out of proportion by unionist media/Twitter. Majority of the comments are hugely embarrassing, trying to compare it to Cummings etc.

One guy said “if this was us we’d be fined”. Eh, no you wouldn’t you absolute tit.

1 minute ago, Donathan said:

She should resign. If Calderwood went for undermining the message then Sturgeon should resign too.

What absolute garbage. One intentionally and knowingly ignored restrictions by travelling to a second home, the other forgot to put her mask back on for a short time after standing up.

19 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Complete non-story being blown out of proportion by unionist media/Twitter. Majority of the comments are hugely embarrassing, trying to compare it to Cummings etc.

One guy said “if this was us we’d be fined”. Eh, no you wouldn’t you absolute tit.

Much that I’m one of the SNP’s biggest critics, I couldn’t agree more with you. I’ve just seen the coverage on Sky news, and it’s embarrassing. How on Earth do we expect to attract people to public service with that sort of nonsense? She’s just been at a funeral FFS!! The person who took and leaked that picture is the villain, arsehole.

Edited by Glen Sannox
Spelling

16 minutes ago, Donathan said:

She should resign. If Calderwood went for undermining the message then Sturgeon should resign too.

Shut up you moron. 

19 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The amount of unionist’s on twitter seething about it is great reading :lol: 

It would be Musson at the sun reporting it. An absolute overly aggressive throbber of a hack at every chance.

Aye it's a bit embarrassing for her but a total non story. Of course, the media and the SN Pout mob on twitter will be baying for blood on their wee echo chamber, I can imagine Agent p***k rapidly tweeting about it now.

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Funerals are sadly where people are more likely to let their guards down I would say.

The Sun must’ve been buzzing to get that photo.

She's fairly hanging on to the chair, she must've been mortal. Surprised the police weren't involved.

How sad that someone has exploited a family wake in such a way, she's apologised rightly time to move on hardly front page material.

I have just seen the Tories response; "it's not something a normal person would get away with" aye they would have to cough up £60 and get on with their life. 

Edited by 101