Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
9 minutes ago, Boostin said:
This thread's simmering away nicely eh.  White Rose Killie coming out with that infertile accusation because he was raging. 
b9rreGI.png.91b5cdf0f2acfe83a084017e427447ed.png

Accusation, eh? I'm on the phone, so can't be arsed, but this is a definite time for an Inigo Montoya pic.

7dTWNk4.png.7a7a7672563ea6fad4621f39c6a0071a.png

Like I said, in the hospital I'm talking about, it was just a booking system, literally like getting Glastonbury tickets etc. Intranet only though, slots released in batches - only those on PCs at that exact moment were able to snag a slot by refreshing the page. No cross reference of staff member and role. 
Honest guv I'm not lying / scaremongering. Please believe me maaaan [emoji120] 
It just sums up the way people behave in general - it's like finding loopholes is a national sport now - a large part of the populace truly are Thatcher's children.

I dont really think that you would, but theres always the WTM types who probably would do something like that, so given this is the crazy world of P&B im absolutely happy to risk my already shite reputation. I’d post a screenshot of the email where GGC acknowledged the issue but im not sure where that stands legally and could prove difficult for the relative who showed me it.  
Just seeing WTM send a chill down my spine.

16 minutes ago, 101 said:

"Boris Johnston if a fucking c**t" is tipped for Christmas number one, I'm not sure if he would be upset or proud.

16/1 at William Hill, I'd have a punt if I could be arsed opening up an account.

7 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

#2 in the iTunes chart but just sneaking into the top 20 in the official charts, and third fastest selling new single of the week, so I'm not really seeing it coming close.

Can't find it on the official charts and thought it might be because it's rude, but apparently not.

image.thumb.png.2b5183b47a21c2bb03749b4a7d274c56.png

21 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Associate Press has the number of waiting lorries at over 2100. Over 1000 of which are at the closed airport in Kent.

They're not in the queue yet, so can't be counted in the official figures. It's all above board, and transparent.

25 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

The actual site doesn't get updated until Friday when it's done. But it's fairly easy to google it. It was sitting at #19 yesterday and that was the last update that went out on it.

I only heard about it today. If that's common, it could fairly zoom up the charts by Friday.

Just now, Andrew Driver said:

I hope it doesn't.  It would be easy to put together a funny song poking fun at Boris, and his idiotic handling of this.   What's been released is dreadful.   

It's embarrassing but no worse than some previous Christmas No 1's. I'm only concerned about whether 16/1 is good value, and how they'll describe it on the chart shows.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Associate Press has the number of waiting lorries at over 2100. Over 1000 of which are at the closed airport in Kent.

If I had a truck of sea food or day old chicks that are now wasted I would be sweeping it out the back of my lorry and leaving the lorry park for home/ pick up non perishable goods.