Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

North Korea will have done testing but only after everyone was advised by Dear Leader (or whatever he is called) that it would be unpatriotic to have the virus.

Those guilty of treason would naturally suffer the consequences.

Testing will be trying to out run an anti aircraft gun.

Angela Merkel has just been quoted as saying in a televised broadcast, that :

"Since WW2 there has never been a challenge for our country in which acting in solidarity was so very crucial"  and called on people to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 by sticking to the rules.

Strange comment - I was always under the impression that Germany lost WW2 - perhaps I was mistaken.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

44 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Once this is done I'm sure our captains of industry will accelerate automation to minimise exposure of their business to these unreliable humans.  customers

Ah, there's the rub, they need us.  Until the time they automate the control of the manufacturing robots and and just keep all the stuff for themselves.

They would need AI for that and the AI would eventually think 'fcuk you, we don't need you, we're taking over'. 

Idea culled from countless skiffy books and films.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

"Since WW2 there has never been a challenge for our country in which acting in solidarity was so very crucial"  and called on people to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 by sticking to the rules.

Strange comment - I was always under the impression that Germany lost WW2 - perhaps I was mistaken.

It was a draw!

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

4 World Cups, though.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It was a draw!

You know, as an ICT fan I am ashamed to admit it but I suspect ICTChris is sort of behind this.  He starts off this thread and then gets his friends in Italy and Spain to escalate it into something bigger.

In the meantime ICTJohnBoy is in a huff.  "Another US Shooting" is relegated to page 3 of this forum.

Maybe I'm wrong but if not then what can I say.  Sorry.

1 minute ago, Fullerene said:

You know, as an ICT fan I am ashamed to admit it but I suspect ICTChris is sort of behind this.  He starts off this thread and then gets his friends in Italy and Spain to escalate it into something bigger.

In the meantime ICTJohnBoy is in a huff.  "Another US Shooting" is relegated to page 3 of this forum.

Maybe I'm wrong but if not then what can I say.  Sorry.

Don't worry - that won't last for long.