ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

We are going to end up on national lockdown in a few weeks anyway so enjoy your freedom while it lasts. 

db62bqz-e60fe8fb-42eb-400c-b960-e4d994bda0bf.png

38 minutes ago, The Master said:

Quite apt that a group from Angus would name themselves after something that cheap and extremely dense. 

FTFY 

What is the difference between tier 3 and 4. From reading up on it the only big difference is That pubs and restaurant are allowed to open until 6 but no alcohol?

5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

What is the difference between tier 3 and 4. From reading up on it the only big difference is That pubs and restaurant are allowed to open until 6 but no alcohol?

Non-essential shops etc would close, along with hairdressers etc.

Nothing that the SG have tried to claim or show drives infections so it's fairly likely IMO that if Level 3 doesn't work, Level 4 would make little difference other that cause financial hardship.

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

Wee Willie incoming 

download (1).jpeg

Even Kenneth Williams couldn't do this justice. 

Looking for a bit of guidance as I can't see anything online.but I had booked a lodge near Portpatrick in dumfries  and Galloway about a month a go .I stay in ayr tier 3 .am I allowed to go .?

You can see here it looks as if the positive tests are plateauing.

Good news.

It does, however, look as though the rate of growth was slowing before the "circuit breaker" was introduced, which begs the question of whether it, or these new restrictions, were really needed.

20201029_180614.jpg

2 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Looking for a bit of guidance as I can't see anything online.but I had booked a lodge near Portpatrick in dumfries  and Galloway about a month a go .I stay in ayr tier 3 .am I allowed to go .?

I'm going on  monday .

Anybody watch the stv news there?? That Couple doing the trials live across from us 😮

1 minute ago, philpy said:

Anybody watch the stv news there?? That Couple doing the trials live across from us 😮

No.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No.

Okay. Thanks for playing chump. 

18 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

As the rules aren't clear, and if you're not feeling any symptoms or think you've been at particular risk of catching it, I'd go ahead, especially if you're driving. They'll presumably give it a good clean before you arrive and after you leave. The conscientious thing to do would be to stock up with supplies before you leave and not visit local shops, pubs etc, but that's up to you, think I'd still sit in a pub beer garden being a bit more careful than usual.

Edited by welshbairn

17 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

No, but go anyway and just do what you want.  You would only be doing the same as our leaders.

31 minutes ago, philpy said:

Where do they park?

51 minutes ago, philpy said:

Which hue of curtain do they have, 

Edited by ayrmad

6 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I see "Covid Toes" is making a comeback

Bought ill-fitting Karhu trainers IMO.

This is the guidance for travel for Tier 3 residents.

Screenshot_20201029_192116_com.android.chrome.jpeg