Coronavirus (COVID-19)

15 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Excellent as always, could you give me figures for Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire. I don't think Aberdeen has went up that much in the last few days but seeing the daily numbers for Aberdeenshire has over 30 cases today so maybe now they are getting nearer tier 3. 

Aberdeen City 55.5 to 56.9    So very little change

Abedeenshire 53.2 to 65.1  so still on the rise up 22.36% better watch as defo heading towards tier 3

I am only reporting 10th to 17th Nov  and change from 6th to 13th Nov

Edited by superbigal

19 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Why does this lockdown suck so much more ass than the first?

20th November 2020

ENGLAND is more than halfway through its second lockdown, supposedly, but why is this one so much more bullshit than the first? We asked the public. 

Bill McKay, 41, accountant

“The first time round it was a real novelty. I sheltered in the little Covid-free fortress I’d made of my house, carefully washing everything when I went to the shops and avoiding strangers while I exercised. This time around the kids are at bloody school bringing it home with them, so what’s the f**king point?”

Eleanor Shaw, 36, clothing wholesaler

“I began the novel I’d always dreamed of writing during the first lockdown, then dropped it the moment we could leave the house because I’m not a writer and it was, frankly, shit. This second lockdown’s just rubbing my nose in my failure, especially as there’s even less on telly.”

Grace Wood-Morris, 19, student

“The first lockdown sucked because I was locked in with my parents and worried about my A-levels. But compared to being locked in with a load of dickheads in a Manchester halls of residence with actual security guards stopping me leaving, it was Shangri-f**king-La.”

Margaret Gerving, 68, retired teacher

“In March, we locked down because there was no other way to stop the coronavirus and to buy time for the government to establish protective measures. In November, it’s perfectly obvious there are many ways to stop the coronavirus and the government’s too bloody incompetent to do any of them.”

Matt Hancock, 42, health secretary

“Back then things were bad, but I always had the comfort of knowing I’d soon lose the job I was terrible at and could stretch out on the back benches for four years. This time around, I’m still f**king doing it plus I have to go on GMTV. This is total bullshit.”

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/boris-johnsons-self-isolation-diary-day-nine-20201120202732

"Suck so much ass"

What's the deal with you and your Americanisms? Please stop it. 

Thank you. 

Looks like all the suspensions have truly scuppered the pubs season. With so many key players out for the rest of the year there’s just no chance of closing the gap at the too. A big reflection coming up for them now as they try to rebuild. Rumours of financial problems behind the scenes, they might never be the side they once were

Care homes show just how lethal they can be , if you give them chances they will punish you, theres just no substitute for experience in this instance

10 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Aberdeen City 55.5 to 56.9    So very little change

Abedeenshire 53.2 to 65.1  so still on the rise up 22.36% better watch as defo heading towards tier 3

I am only reporting 10th to 17th Nov  and change from 6th to 13th Nov

I'm guessing Highland and Moray are much the same as they were? No need for the numbers.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

What absolute drivel. If this crew of incompetents can find money to allow the UK to continue lording it over and killing wee brown people, and can throw billions at their mates for PPE which is either non-existent or unusable, they can sure as fúck find money to adequately remunerate those workers who enable the country to function despite their leaders' incompetence.

Absolutely no fúcking surprise who's approved of your latest bitter spew.

Since when did 'keeping the country running' become the remit of the *entire public sector*? Be grateful that you got some roasters banging their pots together in April for you and get off your cross.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Too right wing for you?

I don't know what your problem is with me tbh. If you don't like me I really don't care. But do us all a favour and ignore me or something so we don't all have to endure your inane ramblings.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

I don't know what your problem is with me tbh. If you don't like me I really don't care. But do us all a favour and ignore me or something so we don't all have to endure your inane ramblings.

I’ll stop posting on this thread if you will. 

Banter

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-55011790

"To say I am fuming is an understatement," state Premier Steven Marshall told reporters on Friday.

"We are absolutely livid with the actions of this individual and we will be looking very carefully at what consequences there [are] going to be," Mr Marshall added.

Something like this I bet

image.jpeg.24e35b43accc6b080d77a6f586d0fe1d.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Put him on your Ignore List mate. He was going after me viciously too (might still be for all I know) and I felt it was making my time on here less enjoyable. Putting him on Ignore has certainly made the forum more readable, even if some people do quote him meaning I can see him lashing out!