Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Billy Jean King said:
4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That was my experience. Maybe there was an exodus of good protestant stock away from the Irish Catholics coming over the sea.

Miners originally from Ayrshire working in Fife mines perhaps ?

Ayrshire is the Fife of the west coast.

41 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

If you fly to Lerwick you can now get a pint and go home with one of the sturdy island lassies after.

Better be quick about it, they've cancelled nearly all flights from Inverness. Hope Loganair survive this. Flew to Birmingham with them last month and there were about 9 of us each way.

1 minute ago, Aufc said:

I live in angus. Seems strange that angus is on par with glasgow and lanarkshire. I like sturgeon but seems this is a political decision

I can't see any political advantage in it for the SG.

26 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I have no issue with angus going to tier 3. The numbers are rising. However, the cases in glasgow and lanarkshire are still much larger (even if they are stabilising).

So you're annoyed about them not being put up to tier 4 even though they're stabilising? I'm confused.

So you're annoyed about them not being put up to tier 4 even though they're stabilising? I'm confused.

But their numbers are still much larger than angus. Looking at the below, how can they possibly have angus in the same tiers as glasgow and lanarkshire?

. IMG_4108.jpg