ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

They’ve tested false positive 

I’d love to bring you into our Covid ICU and just let you have a good old breath or two of the air. Without a mask of course. Surely nothing to worry about. 

Just now, Chairman Mao said:

People are dying and livelihoods are being destroyed

Its on your hands. Those who support it are guilty 

What are you on about? Seriously. Away back to your 8chan sites and stop talking bollocks.

19 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

In addition to the member of my group who has tested positive, the latest news is that one of the other members of my group has just found out that her mother (who she lives with) has also just tested positive. I am fucked, lads.

The lengths that some folk will go to to get out of a bet.

19 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

In addition to the member of my group who has tested positive, the latest news is that one of the other members of my group has just found out that her mother (who she lives with) has also just tested positive. I am fucked, lads.

You should listen to Chairman Mao more. You'll be right as rain.

7 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

People are dying and livelihoods are being destroyed

Its on your hands. Those who support it are guilty 

I wont stop until we have got you.

Have to say it makes me laugh when Covid deniers cite Loose Women panelists Carol McGuffin and Denise Welch as legitimate sources for alleged facts. :lol:

This is becoming one hell of a shambles in England, Burnham wants to pick and choose his rules for Manchester and now Khan is demanding to cherry pick the rules for London and has decided what ones he'll adhere to and what ones he'll ignore. Meanwhile Liverpool believe they've been sold down the river and are rightly furious.

There's no doubt that the UK Gov have lost control and any authority they had has been completely undermined / destroyed, expect anarchy as the next step as I can't see how they can retrieve the situation.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/10/20/scots-face-five-levels-lockdown-sturgeons-severe-alert-system/

Scotland to have a five tier system, same as England but a top tier level of full lockdown (excluding schools) and a bottom tier of normality.

According to the above report pubs closure will by extended by a week and then the tiers will kick in.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/10/20/scots-face-five-levels-lockdown-sturgeons-severe-alert-system/

Scotland to have a five tier system, same as England but a top tier level of full lockdown (excluding schools) and a bottom tier of normality.

According to the above report pubs closure will by extended by a week and then the tiers will kick in.

Full lockdown for the central belt then I predict.

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Full lockdown for the central belt then I predict.

Only reason system being formulated, to immediately implement it copying Wales and Ireland

Fucking long winter ahead

Like whatsername said at the end of terminator 1

38 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

I prefer to cite the ONS & NRS statistics which show that the epidemic finished at the end of May.

I’ll leave those who deny legitimate facts to continue watching loose women whilst wearing their tin foil hats 

Could you do me a favour, please? And I promise you I'm being 100% sincere.

What is the exact lie?

and

Why are they doing it? 

If you could be direct and concise, that would be great.

Cheers.

Edited by paranoid android

ChairmanMao slotting right into the space that Todd left. Fair play for spotting that gap in the market.

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

This is becoming one hell of a shambles in England, Burnham wants to pick and choose his rules for Manchester and now Khan is demanding to cherry pick the rules for London and has decided what ones he'll adhere to and what ones he'll ignore. Meanwhile Liverpool believe they've been sold down the river and are rightly furious.

There's no doubt that the UK Gov have lost control and any authority they had has been completely undermined / destroyed, expect anarchy as the next step as I can't see how they can retrieve the situation.

Khan's been agitating for harsher restrictions for ages. He got his wish a few days ago when London moved into Tier 2. Essentially this prohibits household mixing indoors (including restaurants and pubs). 

I see he's now wanting the 10pm curfew abolished. Much as I agree with him that this is bad policy, given that mixing with other households is now banned indoors in London, I don't think we're going to be seeing the scenes we saw recently with everyone piling out at once. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I don't think those measures on pubs will be lifted from the central belt until some time in 2021, unfortunately. 

Edited by Michael W

Is there any way to read this without signing up? Going incognito doesn't work. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is there any way to read this without signing up? Going incognito doesn't work. 

This is an absolute game changer when it comes to shitey paywalls like The Telegraph. Works for all major newspapers, just download it as a Chrome extension (I use the Firefox version so I'm sure there's a version to suit your browser)

https://github.com/iamadamdev/bypass-paywalls-chrome

According to the above report pubs closure will by extended by a week and then the tears will kick in.

Fixed

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

ChairmanMao slotting right into the space that Todd left. Fair play for spotting that gap in the market.

Well, it's a perfect fit seeing as it's probably him.

I strongly suspect Todd bumped into Jeremiah Cole on the beach of Marmaris and after a quick holiday romance they adopted Chairman Mao. 

It's a beautiful story with a shite ending.