ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Bit more concerning however is when you look at the rate of change (rather than # per 100k)...

image.png.1661427861b5a52105e1b3a548583a82.png

image.png.d6a27276b4389736c1a9cabf747c01ba.png

Data from Public Health England; NI Dept of Health; Public Health Scotland, for the seven days to 19 September 2020, compared with the seven days to 12 September 2020. Note: Scottish historic data only available by health board

... and people wonder why Scottish measures need to be harder hitting.

If you have very low numbers then one localised outbreak (like the 2 Sisters chicken factory) can make it look like the whole area has had a big rise.

It’s included in the next Windows 10 upgrade. You need a usb port in the top of your nut though.
You're off yer bloomin nut wonka

That's yer Boris blaming all and sundry and then some "never in our history" churchill stuff.

Risible.

Sturgeon waffling on a load of shite as well tbf. Just no daft wartime/churchill references from her.

To be fair I think she had to give people some sort of light at the end of the tunnel but done in a way that was not patronising or full of bullshit.

Popped by Asda Stenhousemuir on my way home and passed the bog roll shelves and noticed the shelves almost empty 🙄

People are fucking idiots, you'd think the same people would still have enough from their March stash 😂

I’m probably being dense here, but if in 3 weeks there’s some evidence of the virus being under control or cases going backwards, are they really going to turn around and just let us in each other’s households again right away?

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Sturgeon waffling on a load of shite as well tbf. Just no daft wartime/churchill references from her.

Aye. Prime Time tv slot, every channel covering it and both failed to emphasise the rules and make sure everyone knows them. Instead went for their usual version of thanks and keep your head up.

What channel was Nicola’s speech on? Went on iPlayer and all they had was Boris’ 

Just now, TheGoon said:

I’m probably being dense here, but if in 3 weeks there’s some evidence of the virus being under control or cases going backwards, are they really going to turn around and just let us in each other’s households again right away?

Probably not, but you could go to the cinema with 3 households, go to a restaurant with 5 (five) households, take 4 households with you to the gym etc, but do not go in to there homes.

Yeah, i agree.

There's no way we'll go straight back - especially with England sticking to a much longer timetable

1 hour ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

In today's least surprising news:

Outbreak in Glasgow university student accommodation. 

Bit of a nightmare.

My daughter just got there last week and someone in her flat has tested positive.  A great start to living away from home sees her confined to her flat for the next fortnight, a period which will include her 18th Birthday.  

Just now, Scosha said:

What channel was Nicola’s speech on? Went on iPlayer and all they had was Boris’ 

Bbc1