Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Matt Hancock really is a grade A p***k.

Said this before the other week, he genuinely thinks/assumes that he is beyond scrutiny. He gets visibly rattled when someone calls him out and his wee temper flares up.

But IMO, hes not in the inner sanctum and as such, will never see it coming when he inevitably gets thrown under the bus. At least that will be funny.

Stop moaning. 

Theres lots of people working jobs where social distancing isn’t possible and PPE isn’t practical. 

Feel sorry for premiership footballers tbh

My company makes hundreds of millions of pounds profit yet won't spend money on heating or keeping people apart. All the top brass are hiding in their houses and took furlough then paid out a bonus of 200k plus to top bois.

Entitled to health and safety and heating tbh.

In case clown shoes Leitch hasn't been paying attention, the Premiership has been back a while and the lower league clubs playing friendlies against each other. The League Cup isn't going to make a blind bit of difference. 

Has he really got nothing better to do? 

13 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

30,260 excess deaths in private homes in England & Wales since March with only 1 in 10 due to covid. 

14 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

30,260 excess deaths in private homes in England & Wales since March with only 1 in 10 due to covid. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yan'an_Rectification_Movement

read that, give 4.4/2. i have more as will @NotThePars we dont take shite us, we take love.......

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:
ohohohohoho

Did you see the Middlesbrough mayor the other day telling the Govt to f**k off with their new rules.... Could be witnessing the start of people with significant public/responsibility standing agaisnt the govt here. It wont get fans into football but it will shift public opinion IMO. Could be the clearest evidence yet that we are reaching the end of willingness to comply. It was always going to come.

Staring down the barrel will do that

26 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Lana Del Rey getting criticised for wearing a mesh face mask to meet fans.
I don’t know who’s complaining but I’d sook ebola through her skid mark panties.

836B9101-EB32-4EA1-A1DC-639FA38D89FD.jpeg

Don’t know if i’d go that far, but I’ve met her before and she was lovely 

15 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Don’t know if i’d go that far, but I’ve met her before and she was lovely 

8 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

A tweet for everything 

Can I ask 1 question of you 2 slaggs, whats the point? You makit bad  - I f**k yur DAD..,,,,, How facking sad can it get

Jet2 have only cancelled the abta backed package tours. All of the flights to Turkey are still going on as there are a large number of flight only bookings. These are not subject to Abta and thus Jet2 are continuing like most airlines. This means you can now use your refund on a flight only booking and source a hotel yourself if you still want to go.
I was a package and have all my money back.

Will also get the insurance premium as well as it was within the 14 days cooling off period and I hadn't travelled.