Jump to content
ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

f**k yer toilet rolls.

Pew, Pew....

 

Siege mentality requires guns I'd have thought.

 

Anyone done the Corona-tion Street one yet?

 

 

90260657_1669578046529126_4341610572115083264_o.thumb.jpg.373e3afc40e2105f5b9a0e3a9b15aba7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

It's hardly misinformation.

It just needs updating, and no doubt it now will be.

Looks like misinformation to me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




This should of course happen here and of course won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’ve to avoid pubs, restaurants, non-essential channel etc now. I can’t help but feel an official ban on them would’ve been better, given a large % of this country will still go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, charon said:

 

Wasn't there a line you typed into windows xp or earlier that returned the phrase 'bill gates is a w****r' or something?

Slightly out with your timeline, but yes - the Easter Egg was found buried deep within the code for C64 Basic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He really is useless.To avoid them they need to close

We’ve to avoid pubs, restaurants, non-essential channel etc now. I can’t help but feel an official ban on them would’ve been better, given a large % of this country will still go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:





This should of course happen here and of course won't.

Norway dipping their toe into their oil fund to deal with a national emergency. Really glad we didn't waste our time with that stuff and forged ahead with austerity instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, charon said:

Siege mentality requires guns I'd have thought.

 

Anyone done the Corona-tion Street one yet?

 

 

90260657_1669578046529126_4341610572115083264_o.thumb.jpg.373e3afc40e2105f5b9a0e3a9b15aba7.jpg

Shouldn't you be getting your wee boat in prime condition for the work that lies ahead rather than dossing on Pie & Bovril? Early indications of cabin fever developing within the P & B community (WhiteRoseKillie can go stir-crazy). We'll end up like Chaplin and his room-mate in The Gold Rush; except you will hallucinate your nearest and dearest as multi-packs of de-luxe toilet rolls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing mutterings that the fortnightly pen-jabs I have to take are being used to treat the virus in other countries. Nothing official that I can find, but Israel was mentioned.

Ironic that I'm a higher risk of catching it but might have a stock of a cure in my fridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Shouldn't you be getting your wee boat in prime condition for the work that lies ahead rather than dossing on Pie & Bovril? Early indications of cabin fever developing within the P & B community (WhiteRoseKillie can go stir-crazy). We'll end up like Chaplin and his room-mate in The Gold Rush; except you will hallucinate your nearest and dearest as multi-packs of de-luxe toilet rolls.

Aye. The Yam needs a diaphragm for the oil injection 😬

 

Nevermind Chaplin, the second last remaining credited actor from the Laurel & Hardy films just died 🎩⤵️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnson's advice has now changed from "we need to build herd immunity" to "avoid all but essential contact with everyone" in two days. And people ask why folk are panicking - mainly because the government are about as trustworthy as Jimmy Saville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Johnson's advice has now changed from "we need to build herd immunity" to "avoid all but essential contact with everyone" in two days. And people ask why folk are panicking - mainly because the government are about as trustworthy as Jimmy Saville.

 

Pish.

 

People are panicking cos they are idiots and the media are fuelling it.

 

If it hadn't been reported as a 'thing' , nobody, and I mean nobody, would have noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnson's advice has now changed from "we need to build herd immunity" to "avoid all but essential contact with everyone" in two days. And people ask why folk are panicking - mainly because the government are about as trustworthy as Jimmy Saville.


Pay attention to the medical guy, not the political guy. He answered why that was not five minutes ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

f**k.
Time to get in that bubble suit and head for the hills.

😫

Yup. That's me in hibernation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, charon said:

 

Pish.

 

People are panicking cos they are idiots and the media are fuelling it.

 

If it hadn't been reported as a 'thing' , nobody, and I mean nobody, would have noticed.

Friends and relatives of the dead  and sick would have noticed.

Hospital staff would have noticed.

Workplaces with fewer workers would have noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




This should of course happen here and of course won't.That's because these two countries are fine examples of where (in some cases) extreme capitalism and socialism can co-exist. Something that will never, ever happen in the UK.

That's probably another argument for another thread, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...