Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Whether it was meant that way or not, it could easily be interpreted that way.

No surprise to see you taking the side of the #ZeroCovid fantasist, though.

This thread has snapped something inside your brain chief. 

Let's hug it out 🤗 

Who are you talking about when you say "they"? Government? Scientists? The illuminati?

You seem awfully triggered by this. On my limited knowledge of it, i would assume most vaccines take years to create and test sufficiently. Yet here we are with the government buying up potential solutions with the aim of it being released next year. To me, it all seems rather rushed.

Just now, Aufc said:

You seem awfully triggered by this. On my limited knowledge of it, i would assume most vaccines take years to create and test sufficiently. Yet here we are with the government buying up potential solutions with the aim of it being released next year. To me, it all seems rather rushed.

It needs to be. The longer they wait, the more obvious it will be we don't need one.

1 minute ago, Aufc said:

Triggered now. You lads are hilarious.

26 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Whether it was meant that way or not, it could easily be interpreted that way.

No surprise to see you taking the side of the #ZeroCovid fantasist, though.

Sound like someone has a problem with successful women.

It's fine, just take your rifle with you and tell them you're heading off on a hunt.

In the unlikely event that the police attempted to fine you for that, i’d tell them I’m not accepting the fine and they’ll have to charge me and send it to the fiscal along with their evidence that that was indeed what I was doing.
Get tae f**k
Also if you want to go around shopping others for being so petty don’t be surprised when they tirn their back on you

Now that the hospital numbers have been shown to be bollocks for some time, perhaps we could now look at lowering the Ct for a positive result in the PCR tests from 45 down to something more realistic.

Or are we waiting until after the winter to do that to show just how effective the measures were?

3 minutes ago, Steven W said:

I've not, so i've not seen any details of it.

Surprised at that (maybe you've read it though). Especially when Devi is still pushing zeo covid

It's perfect for the SNP to adopt and adapt tbh.

Dig in and leave next to no room to move forward, but leave plenty to go backwards.

https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/resilience-recovery-2020-2021-plan-for-living-with-covid-19/

It’s interesting to see the folk - on here and elsewhere - that seek to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic seem to really go after Devi Sridhar with a vehemence I haven’t seen them go for others.

You may disagree with her views - although she’s clearly better-qualified to express them than some morons on a Scottish football forum - but it is curious to observe those morons get so red-faced about her in particular. What is it about a successful, non-white woman they find so triggering? Just a curious observation. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

That's the ONS published statistics that show that since June, more people have died from pneumonia and the 'flu than Covid-19.

Yet we're all being hidden away in caves, with the government(s) seemingly happy to destroy the economy and the way we live our lives in the vain hope of 'suppressing' the virus.