Coronavirus (COVID-19)

54 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Football related covid stuff: FC Zurich have had a player test positive. They have played 3 games in a week with him involved. Their next 2 games have now been cancelled and Grasshoppers next home game is also off. The Swiss league has games planned for every possible match day they can come up with. Quite how they will finish the season on time now is beyond me.

@8GamesToGo is the man for you...

In the light of the latest news I’d like to revise my opinion to say that the coronavirus is, in fact, good.

IMG_1057.thumb.jpg.4f13fd28639448004892347004e334f9.jpg

Anyone who spends £10 to eat out of date cereal is a nonce in this posters humble opinion.

4 hours ago, JTS98 said:

It's been nearly four months since some buffoon asked me '"What's that you're having for lunch? What's in it?"

Little annoys me more in life than such questioning. It's my lunch. f**k off.

It’s probably because you’re a boring b*****d and they’re struggling, desperately, for a topic of conversation.

Personally can’t wait to get back to the office so I can ask aw c**t what they’re having for lunch. 0FFCDF7B-C568-42DE-A912-CB8C33DBC6A6.png.058c49b03efeff214d29bb19098fc589.png

45 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

It’s probably because you’re a boring b*****d and they’re struggling, desperately, for a topic of conversation.

Personally can’t wait to get back to the office so I can ask aw c**t what they’re having for lunch. 0FFCDF7B-C568-42DE-A912-CB8C33DBC6A6.png.058c49b03efeff214d29bb19098fc589.png

What re you going to have?

With the boring lunch question try mispronouncing what youre having to try and annoy people.
Then when they correct you say the right pronunciation.

Guy at my work whos furloughed still who takes up an entire fridge with ingredients for bagles then when making them the entire bunker. Blocking the kettle and microwaves and then other staff ask for one to get made and it turns into a passive aggressive battle. He also brought in his own coffee maker and started blocking everyone else with that as well.

One guy was subtle, "can you no just have a normal coffee like every c**t else"

[emoji38]

So many conversations about bagles as well.
What's on your bagles today then...
Well, tesco only had blah blah blah

f**k off with your bagles

13 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

With the boring lunch question try mispronouncing what youre having to try and annoy people.

Guy at my work whos furloughed still who takes up an entire fridge with ingredients for bagles then when making them the entire bunker. Blocking the kettle and microwaves and then other staff ask for one to get made and it turns into a passive aggressive battle. He also brought in his own coffee maker and started blocking everyone else with that as well.

emoji38.png

frustrated clint eastwood GIF

England about to follow our lead and make masks compulsory in shops possibly according to the BBC. Excellent compliance in any shop I entered today.
Was a bit hit and miss today when I was in the Asda in Chesser, mainly younger folk not wearing them though. I had to pop to Tesco for something else later and the guy who was on the door was happy to let folk in who weren't wearing a mask, just warning them they could get fined by the police. Similar to the buses here, I imagine staff aren't prepared to enforce masks as it's not fair they cop the abuse if someone kicks off about it.

42 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

42 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

They'd only ask you to spell it and correct you again.

NY-Bakery-Bagels.thumb.jpg.8bebc95f4684a36e21650feca79255db.jpg

(Other bagels are available)

England about to follow our lead and make masks compulsory in shops possibly according to the BBC. Excellent compliance in any shop I entered today.
Not possible.

'We (sic) Nippy' follows what he does with a 2 week delay, not the other way around.

Boris Johnson turning down the EU’s offer to sign up to their vaccine program.

I’d say I’m shocked but I’m not. He’s actively hoping to kill some people off.

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

emoji38.png

I can see why you hate your work so much.