Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Lot of them come out of habit.
Sit in the cafe n have a blether n gets a few things n off they pop.
They keep the counters / bakery open

It gives them a bit of a social life, not nice to take it from them. 

16 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

This seems mental

Aye, it's not good.

This seems mental

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/uk-quarantines-elderly-as-over-70s-told-stay-at-home

Rather insensitive query here what with folk dying from this virus but here goes. Me and my mate share the same birthday (this month) and will normally buy eachother a gift. What he’s after I can only find on the American Amazon, if I order something from America you reckon they’ll ship things to the UK at the moment?

If it goes ahead take 3 cases of shite roll.  Sell it and you will be able to afford a flat in the Capital.
Booked into a very decent hotel in Westminster. Might steal their bog roll and smuggle it back here, buy Carribbean island.

I think you will not be stopped from going but everything will be closed. 

I think we might just sneak in and out before restaurants and bars get shut if they do schools and mass gatherings at start of the week.

If I don't make it back someone delete my browsing history.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

My daughter's school yesterday were making sure every pupil had everything they needed to access online resources like GLOW and Show My Homework, while my niece in 5th year at another school said all the 4th-6th year pupils were issued with their new iPads. I'd be surprised if the schools are still open by Monday week. I would guess they will try and hold on until they stop for Easter on 3rd April, but doubt they can wait that long.

This is what the EIS are saying is a possibility, that we'll limp on until the Easter Holidays and that will be it. A skeleton staff for exams for senior pupils.

2 hours ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I wonder if Trump will falsely announce he has coronavirus, to propagate the myths that a) the virus isn't that bad and b) he is healthy enough to resist it.

He'll then hang out in bed for a few days eating KFC and watching Fox News, emerge again saying he's a optimal specimen and doctors are astonished how he's so fit.

Whenever I tried this shit with work I always got fucked by the illness first day back