Jump to content
ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Nah I didn’t. Irrelevant to the fact that your post was moronic though.

I had no idea I meant that, but I suppose everything is left open to interpretation if you are of a certain bias.

Switch that around and maybe I could read into your reply that you don't see the point in teaching kids how to cook burgers when there's a perfectly good McDonalds ten minutes drive away with a two hour wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

The United Kingdom is the most obese nation in Europe.

The United Kingdom has had the most Covid-19 deaths in the EU 

Covid-19 is bad news if you're morbidly obese.

A slight easing of the lockdown leads to 5 hour queues for McDonald's.

Sheesh 

Rule Britannia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Snafu said:

^^^ queued for 2 hours for his dinner and was hungry an hour later.

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

They'll be grown up Neds. The sort of people to go to Cancun on holiday.

Cancunts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I had no idea I meant that, but I suppose everything is left open to interpretation if you are of a certain bias.

Switch that around and maybe I could read into your reply that you don't see the point in teaching kids how to cook burgers when there's a perfectly good McDonalds ten minutes drive away with a two hour wait.

I bet you I’m better at cooking than you are. I’d make you look a right fool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

In France and Spain you can get a beer in McDonalds.

In Austria you can get a half decent cake. 

Forgot the point I was trying to make there

That's half the plot of Pulp Fiction tbf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

In France and Spain you can get a beer in McDonalds.

In Austria you can get a half decent cake. 

Forgot the point I was trying to make there

You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Disabled Colin said:

smafu would probably feed beefburgers to swans if he knew how to cook them in the first place.  

Bet he still wears Lynx Java 

Agreed. Snafu queues up at Next on Boxing Day to buy a shumper and a pair of bootcut jeans*.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snafu said:

Useless people teaching their offspring to be useless too and the joys of comfort food. You would think parents would use the lockdown to teach their kids the importance of how to cook or at least learn the basics, this is some of the knowledge passed down from parent to child as it should be. But what if the parent has no knowledge to pass down?

We did some knife skills last week.

E713E07A-DF54-490B-BF04-9C914367BF6E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

In France and Spain you can get a beer in McDonalds.

In Austria you can get a half decent cake. 

Forgot the point I was trying to make there

I'd be happy if they just brought Root Beer back here tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a drug trafficking operation? Are you running a modern day slavery gang?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest JTS98

I for one am astonished to discover that the WHO's early praise for China's efforts on covid-19 was empty smoke-blowing.

China's government is a danger to the world. This will happen again. We're at twice this century already.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/02/china-withheld-data-coronavirus-world-health-organization-recordings-reveal

Edited by JTS98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

They say that about democracies while conveniently forgetting Britain declaring war against Finland and actually invading Iceland.

The Faroes Islands as well!  However none of them had a McDonald's. 

Come to think of it the British Empire flourished when nobody had a McDonald's and Britain was free to invade any country it liked.

Oh dear. Maybe I am taking this a bit far. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The documentary "Super Size Me" by Morgan Spurlock is interesting.  He tries to a month living on food from McDonald's.  

On one occasion he tried to pull a prank on a friend.  He bought a hamburger and hid it behind the bookshelf at his friend's house expecting it to cause an awful smell before his friend could find it.

Six months later his friend phoned to ask if he had made a secret visit.  His friend had found the hamburger and it still looked very much like a hamburger.

Gives you an idea what is in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Aye because if you have a McDonalds once in a while it means you’re useless and don’t know how to cook. Ridiculous statement.

^^^Queued-for-an-hour-for-a-McDonald's type post

ETA: Up yours, Snafu

Edited by Jacksgranda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

The documentary "SupeI r Size Me" by Morgan Spurlock is interesting.  He tries to a month living on food from McDonald's.  

On one occasion he tried to pull a prank on a friend.  He bought a hamburger and hid it behind the bookshelf at his friend's house expecting it to cause an awful smell before his friend could find it.

Six months later his friend phoned to ask if he had made a secret visit.  His friend had found the hamburger and it still looked very much like a hamburger.

Gives you an idea what is in it.

I ate a McDonalds once in about '97. I went for a shite six months later and it came out looking nothing like a Le Big Mac.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Snafu said:

Useless people teaching their offspring to be useless too and the joys of comfort food. You would think parents would use the lockdown to teach their kids the importance of how to cook or at least learn the basics, this is some of the knowledge passed down from parent to child as it should be. But what if the parent has no knowledge to pass down?

I don't go to McDonald's. But there's thousands of parents who take their kids regularly, often as a treat. Hence, the long queues upon them reopening.

Edited by Steven W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Steven W said:

I don't go to McDonald's. But there's thousands of parents who take their kids regularly and live in the place Hence, the long queues upon them reopening.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has been very quiet.

I believe a graph can be produced that proves 49% of all contributors were actually in a queue for a McDonalds.

Of those 67% were (c***s in cars) driving an Audi.

 

When the official report is published all the usernames will be redacted for fear of repprisals.

 

 

Just use foodhub if your desperate. Retailers do not get screwed.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McDonalds is great as an occasional pished snack but actually going there for dinner is the behaviour of absolute tinks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...