ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

This one?

How does it not?

20200526_225427.jpg

What date did the Spanish government substantially relieve restrictions for Madrid, Barcelona, Castilla y Leon and Valencia? When can you measure that impact?

That graph literally shows that enforcing a strict lockdown made a huge impact. It gives us no data as to what easing restrictions has done as that isnt possible to quantify yet.

You have a fixed view on things and will try anything to back it. It is actually embarrassing. 

5 minutes ago, JMDP said:

You're so fucking thick. The Spanish graph you showed earlier - how does that back your post? 

This one?

How does it not?

20200526_225427.jpg

1 minute ago, Slacker said:

I'm assuming you mean phase 2? Valencia is in phase 1, my girlfriend has family out there who have been sending me photos of them in outside bars. The b*****ds.

Yeah, sorry for part of it meant phase 2. Still parts of Valencia in line with here though. 

1 minute ago, JMDP said:

What date did the Spanish government substantially relieve restrictions for Madrid, Barcelona, Castilla y Leon and Valencia? When can you measure that impact?

That graph literally shows that enforcing a strict lockdown made a huge impact. It gives us no data as to what easing restrictions has done as that isnt possible to quantify yet.

You have a fixed view on things and will try anything to back it. It is actually embarrassing. 

Admittedly small to fit them all on the same page, but here are different regions in Spain.

Some lifted as early as the 11th of May, other as recently as yesterday.

All pretty much the same trend.

We shouldn't fear gradually easing measures as doing so hasn't caused an increase anywhere.

Screenshot_20200526-234704_Dropbox.jpg

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Admittedly small to fit them all on the same page, but here are different regions in Spain.

Some lifted as early as the 11th of May, other as recently as yesterday.

All pretty much the same trend.

We shouldn't fear gradually easing measures as doing so hasn't caused an increase anywhere.

Screenshot_20200526-234704_Dropbox.jpg

Gonna try one more time. In what way does that graph show easing restrictions is working?

Or, can we say that it might be ok but it's too early to tell? Because you cant quantify if it is working over a course of days.

But, you want everything to fit into your preconceived view that you've had for months. And you are very, very stupid. 

12 minutes ago, SoapMactavish said:

Even with that article, it does not mention anywhere that they closed it due to deep cleaning.

This was literally 3 pages ago.

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

I live in Madrid. The lockdown has been lifted so little as to be negligible in the most impacted areas until yesterday. Even then, it's still very strict. Infections and deaths are coming down after two months of a really strict lockdown, the impact of loosening this is not even close to being felt yet.

And the media is covering this widely. Like, you could not be more wrong if you tried. You have a preconceived idea of something and try to fit everything into that. You've been like this all the way through this thread. 

Aye? You’d think you’d mention it more often.

Carry on.

10 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

This was literally 3 pages ago.

I’ll think I’ll trust my years of experience and training over a tweet from a Tory thank you 😂

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye? You’d think you’d mention it more often.

Carry on.

And you're obsessed with it, 14 mile. Mind when you claimed I didnt live there for months.

To be expected from a guy who threw shite at someone, assaulted a homeless person in front of his kid, took pics of teenagers secretly, sent PM's called "Fanny Posters" to start dotting people as it is important to you, invented someone called Tony, had fake conversations with this made up Tony and also made up "The Watcher".

You're a genuine danger and the creepiest person on here. 

Carry on.

Edited by JMDP

11 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Gonna try one more time. In what way does that graph show easing restrictions is working?

Or, can we say that it might be ok but it's too early to tell? Because you cant quantify if it is working over a course of days.

You brought Spain in to this.

I've never once suggested a couple of days is enough.

But you have countries that are over a month in that show encouraging trends and, sticking with Spain, regions over 2 weeks in showing the same.

That's enough to comment on IMO.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

IMG_3862.jpg

Thank f**k you've brought this thread back on track. Fed up listening about some daft illness.

You brought Spain in to this.

I've never once suggested a couple of days is enough.

But you have countries that are over a month in that show encouraging trends and, sticking with Spain, regions over 2 weeks in showing the same.

That's enough to comment on IMO.

You literally posted graphs showing a lockdown is working and posted graphs implying a couple of days is enough.

I don't want to derail this any further as you've ran this line for months with no evidence. 

1 minute ago, JMDP said:

You literally posted graphs showing a lockdown is working and posted graphs implying a couple of days is enough.

I don't want to derail this any further as you've ran this line for months with no evidence. 

😄

Either you're at it, or you've had one too many Mahous since being allowed out yesterday

😄

Either you're at it, or you've had one too many Mahous since being allowed out yesterday

You're too stupid to reason with. You literally posted a graph that shows lockdown has worked. You haven't shown anything to evidence lifting it does. 

Some folk on FB saying they're bored with the Cummings story and the treatment by the press is making them have sympathy for him.

Which is a bit like feeling sorry for Mussolini because the partisans were a bit rough with him.

44 minutes ago, JMDP said:

And you're obsessed with it, 14 mile. Mind when you claimed I didnt live there for months.

To be expected from a guy who threw shite at someone, assaulted a homeless person in front of his kid, took pics of teenagers secretly, sent PM's called "Fanny Posters" to start dotting people as it is important to you, invented someone called Tony, had fake conversations with this made up Tony and also made up "The Watcher".

Carry on.

I mentioned it a couple of times. Can’t for the life of me think why I’d have done that to such a mild tempered wee guy. 

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

Haud the fucking bus.  My big pal Miley certainly riles a fair few on here and has made some poor decisions in his P&B posting career but to describe him as, "the creepiest person on here." is simply imbecilic.  He isn't even the creepiest poster of the day.  That accolade belongs to the utterly brain-dead, "I despise all c***s but we have to be nice to each other" @DA Baracusand his thread of shame.

Guest JTS98
4 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Let me make this easy for you.

Find an example of a country which has eased restrictions, and subsequently observed an increase in cases.

If my observation is invalid, that should be easy for you.

Malaysia eased restrictions just over two weeks ago after getting on top of the number of cases.

Until Monday Malaysia had reported fewer than 60 cases per day almost every day for about three weeks. The number got as low as 16 and 17 per day. Case numbers had been almost exclusively in double digits since April 15th.

Malaysia reported 187 new cases yesterday, having reported 172 cases the day before. This spike comes just over two weeks after easing.

We'll see what today brings, but the last couple of days are basically a trebling of the typical daily figures from the lockdown era.

Edited by JTS98