Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

I don't really have a clue if it's true but if you want to persuade people even on this forum you probably want to link to sources that aren't roundly dismissed for advancing a pretty consistent line of pish over the years.

Tbf I could stand in a circle and shit a vaccine out my arse and it wouldn't convince anyone until NS verified it.

I do, however, find it amusing that people are happy to use Spectator articles to point out that Dominic Cummings is an arsehole (a viewpoint I agree with), but equally happy to dismiss them when they do not say what they want them to.

10 minutes ago, Merkie84 said:

Who is this p***k, using this as an excuse to put the boot into the principle of devolution. 

This is the khunt you are talking about

Seemingly its Scotland and Wales who are to blame for the English not being able to get out of lockdown quick enough.

The man is a fucking arsehole of the highest fucking order.

Edited by Jagsman411971

9 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Tbf I could stand in a circle and shit a vaccine out my arse and it wouldn't convince anyone until NS verified it.

I do, however, find it amusing that people are happy to use Spectator articles to point out that Dominic Cummings is an arsehole (a viewpoint I agree with), but equally happy to dismiss them when they do not say what they want them to.

It's almost like the Spectator has some specific inside knowledge on its editor's husband that's worth looking at. That doesn't really extend to a pandemic response where its editorial line has a clear ideological motivation to repeatedly downplay.

5 minutes ago, Merkie84 said:

Of all the things to be annoyed about during this crisis, this guy is bringing up the suggested social distance to be 2m when other countries are only 1m

Really! 

To be fair, reducing the distance to 1m would more than likely have huge benefits for absolutely everyone.

Any possible reduction in the mandatory distance between people is welcome.

Edited by Todd_is_God

6 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Why is there a hot water bottle hanging from the drip stand.

You don't want the discharge from an enema splattering all over the shop. Don't you know anything?

P.S. Never drink from a hot water bottle.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It's almost like the Spectator has some specific inside knowledge on its editor's husband that's worth looking at. That doesn't really extend to a pandemic response where its editorial line has a clear ideological motivation to repeatedly downplay.

Again, the articles are there in Norwegian.

Look beyond the Spectator - feel free to translate, read and agree or disagree with them.