Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Tragic right enough

Pretty sure the cheap mince in Tesco is made out of animals that die before pet shops can sell them

Also astonished that a supermarket has low stock levels near 9PM on a Friday

His posts are bizarre eh

4 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

He was raving about Sheffield as a holiday destination last week too. 

I am going to Sheffield after Haggerston, 3 nights at each location. I’m pretty sure Haggerston will be non refundable.

Was at Aldi at 5 o clock, wasn’t as bad as i thought but there wasn’t much bread left, no shit tickets and there was an overall rather apocalyptic feeling in the air. Saw this disgusting fat couple shout at a guy who worked there blaming him for there being no pasta as they should be prepared for this sort of thing. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

Just heard Trump on the radio there and he sounded a bit bunged up so my expert prediction is that he will be confirmed as positive within 48 hours. 

If he does get it they’ll never announce it. 

6 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

A comedian is self-isolating for seven days after displaying symptoms of Coronavirus - when asked for a comment, he said "I'm here all week".

My coat, please.

I can't help but feel you copy and pasted that. 

55 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

I pretty much in hibernation too now. This thing is scary as f**k. I’ve got a dodgy heart from getting viral pneumonia a few years back.
I hear folk saying it’s just like the flu and you’ll get over it no problem. Pneumonia is a horrible illness I was in the ICU ward for a week hooked up to oxygen, it took 3 months to get over it and left me with heart failure.
Scary stuff coming folks. Stay healthy.

I had Pneumonia and sepsis a couple of years ago and I’ve picked up every virus going ever since. 

Edited by RH33