Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

No need to worry. Need a trip to the dentist though, but so far, my broken tooth isn’t causing any pain. Contrary to popular belief, I haven’t actually visited a B&Q, much less argued about dahlias with Mrs Poz. I did however take issue with those who chose to visit a newly-opened B&Q being castigated about it on here. Slagged, for having the temerity to go out and maybe buy some supplies that allow them to do some jobs about the house. Fcuking criminal scum. With news that a few Costas are opening for takeaways, and some other businesses have said they will be opening up too, I expect the same treatment will be meted out to anyone visiting such establishments -  by the same handful of miserable judgemental cnuts on here who could do with a direct injection of Trump-endorsed Dettol administered straight to the haw-maws. 😀

What happened? Unfortunately a broken tooth doesn’t come under the emergency dentistry treatments available to patients. 

Spoiler

Dental emergencies

Dental emergencies need to be assessed and treated quickly to avoid the risk of permanent damage.

They include:

abscesses and swellings in and around the mouth

bleeding

trauma - for example knocking out a tooth

If you can find the missing tooth, try to reinsert it and see a dentist as soon as possible. Don't try to reinsert a baby tooth. Take your child to see a dentist as soon as possible.

Breaking or chipping a tooth isn't a dental emergency. If you can find the missing part of your tooth store it in milk and see a dentist as soon as you can during normal working hours.

Edited by jagfox99

8 hours ago, Donathan said:

Absolute codswallop. It's perfectly acceptable and normal to be upset about losing 6 months/a year out of the best years of your life due to the lockdown.

Don't forget the unpayable mountain of debt and forthcoming, second lost decade of 'austerity bullshit' as well, all to protect the public health of a bunch of thick boomers who still can't go two days without wandering down to B and M with the wife to select a cheap bottle of plonk.

He's dead Jim … DEAD!' James Woods sums up the #DemDebate 'in a ...

6 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

This boomer would like to say very well put sir. Spot on emoji106.png

0/10, not enough tenuous references to a war that you never fought in.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Yes, he's been a tour of gardening centres arguing with the missus about dahlias. But sadly no return of Moomintroll after his momentary lapse.

He's back, too. Can't remember his new name.

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

I wish the tories would let Priti Patel out for one more gig at the daily shiteshow. She was undoubtedly the weakest link.
Imo the next worst is Alok Sharma.

Wonder why Jacob Rees Mogg has not had a go yet.
Sure he would be priceless.

Rees Mogg would be excellent surely at least one reporter couldn't miss the open goal of his investment firm raking it in. 

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1253740350683770880

Watch him telling lies here. 
I think he must be out his head on his meds when he gets on stage. He slavers absolute shite.

You’ll never get any medical professional worth their salt diagnosing him from afar, but if this was a member of your own family you’d be deeply, deeply disturbed. He’s quite clearly taking something. Sometimes his speech is slow, and slurred, and at other times he’s complete hyper.

10 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

So a politically appointed adviser on an independent scientific advisory committee.

So what?  51% of the British population think Johnson is doing a good job.