Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The people that deserve a slap out of this the most are millenials. Sick of hearing young c***s moaning because they can't get to the pub for dark fruits and jagerbombs, or they can't get out for a "cheeky nandos" or a "maccy dees".  We all have to deal with the the issue of not getting out to do the things we like for a good while,  but we just have to suck it up and get on with it. Aye I'm missing going for a Friday pint, but I can still get beers at the shop. 

59 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Why is this essential workers testing program not in Scotland ?
We are still sitting with a document link from the gov website from 24th March

13 minutes ago, Lex said:

Ask Nicola Sturgeon...

13 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Probably because England does not give a shiny shite about Scotland.

9 minutes ago, Lex said:

The Scottish parliament is running Scotland’s response to the virus...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-scotland-52328706?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5ea29f45c5ad5a06651e4e72%26Key worker testing to apply to Scots%262020-04-24T08%3A20%3A59.036Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:26bd4d01-e0a2-4502-9728-255f5a83c671&pinned_post_asset_id=5ea29f45c5ad5a06651e4e72&pinned_post_type=share

Soon

25 minutes ago, philpy said:

The people that deserve a slap out of this the most are millenials. Sick of hearing young c***s moaning because they can't get to the pub for dark fruits and jagerbombs, or they can't get out for a "cheeky nandos" or a "maccy dees".  We all have to deal with the the issue of not getting out to do the things we like for a good while,  but we just have to suck it up and get on with it. Aye I'm missing going for a Friday pint, but I can still get beers at the shop. 

You know f**k all about millennials, don't you?

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Where are you getting this from?

He must be following all they young 'famous' instagrammers / twitters / facebookers.  #lovinglife :P

EDIT

^^^nailed it!

Edited by greendot

Just seeing that Dettol and Toilet Duck are trending due to Trump. What a fckn imbecile... really, what will he say next?

The new normal started with complete idiots like Trump and Boris getting elected. They make George Dubya seem like Chomsky.

4 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Depends, Nicotine has some unlikely immume system effects.

For example I have Ulcerative Colitis. Smokers are less likely to suffer flare ups than non smokers.

Edited by Todd_is_God

34 minutes ago, philpy said:

Aye I'm missing going for a Friday pint, but I can still get beers at the shop. 

Aye I could live without going to the pub for most of the rest of the year.

Not being able to nip over to friends / family for a drink etc for the same time would be much harder.

4 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Just seeing that Dettol and Toilet Duck are trending due to Trump. What a fckn imbecile... really, what will he say next?

The new normal started with complete idiots like Trump and Boris getting elected. They make George Dubya seem like Chomsky.

Surely you don’t need to go full on toilet duck when washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds kills the virus. A warm cup of water and a modest squirt of carex should do the trick without a genuine risk to your life. 

8 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Worrying times for Drinkcardine...

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Surely you don’t need to go full on toilet duck when washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds kills the virus. A warm cup of water and a modest squirt of carex should do the trick without a genuine risk to your life. 

Aye but Trump is suggesting that they will be investigating on how to inject dettol to 'clean the lungs' I think toilet duck, cillit bang etc are trending as an alternative!

Edited by greendot

Just now, greendot said:

Aye but Trump is suggesting that you inject dettol to 'clean the lungs' I think toilet duck, cillit bang etc are trending as an alternative!

Will he be imbleached? 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

11 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

I'd like to think this news makes me immune but French researchers are developing a reputation for dodgy practices and coming up with utter codswallop over the virus. See hydroxychloroquine and ibuprofen.