Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

This is true, but it seems like a reach given I know two people who have died in care homes just after they started testing and (had they died a bit earlier) covid would probably not be on the death certificate. Whereas I don’t know anyone dead from failing to go to hospital for fear of COVID.

You can’t accurately extrapolate anything relating to this based on what your personal experiences are.

Just now, The OP said:

You’re becoming a bit of an ostrich on a beach looking for a hole.

Reveal hidden contents

Innuendos and puns about getting your hole on the beach expected.

More like Todd is a Fud.

57 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Incredible that there’s even a minuscule percentage of people who think delivering a food package to a vulnerable person or a key worker going to their work are both unacceptable.

Similarly the wanks who think meeting up with their pals is okay.

There are plenty of people on Twitter, mainly the "#FBPE" weirdos, who seem to think that people should literally be banned from stepping foot outside of their house for any reason. And I mean outside of their house, even gardens appear to be attracting their ire.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There are plenty of people on Twitter, mainly the "#FBPE" weirdos, who seem to think that people should literally be banned from stepping foot outside of their house for any reason. And I mean outside of their house, even gardens appear to be attracting their ire.

Face Book Penis Envy?

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Are Twitter users banned from YouGov polls now?

I don't know. Why not ask them? Or tweet them, or whatever is you do to them. 

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

And that applies in spades to the UK government's wasting of oil revenues as well.

Not arguing with your point on Aberdeen council though. They are a waste of space.

Having received billions in tax revenues from north sea oil and gas,  I'm sure the UK government's first priority will be to bail out the north east of scotland...

Absolutely agree regarding the council but you get what you vote for. (see also 2014.)

24 minutes ago, The DA said:

Remind me.

He is the one with the blond hair that he ruffles up before going on tv.The one that boasted about shaking hands with covid 19 patients in a hospital

Edited by doulikefish

Son-in-law works for one of the councils and is working on reopening the recycling facilities, garden waste only, as I understand it, may be household waste also, but no recyclables.

It seems Inverclyde has been getting hammered from Covid19, there was a lot of talk of it being a hotspot, seems the curtain twitchers on facebook were right.

https://www.inverclydenow.com/heart-breaking-inverclyde-coronavirus-death-figures-released/?fbclid=IwAR0oaU68bu84CtMmnd5vLsshoFP_ScgBANnJXkJ9oe02iOIeKec1Fdf5WP0

51 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

He is the one with the blond hair that he ruffles up before going on tv.The one that boasted about shaking hands with covid 19 patients in a hospital

Where is our Churchillian leader at this time of crisis?

4 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Where is our Churchillian leader at this time of crisis?

On 20/04/2020 at 02:09, Day of the Lords said:

Boris is Churchillian insofar as he is also a fat, bumbling, racist fool who possesses little more than the occasionally catchy soundbite.

Minutes after referring to the First Minister of Scotland as "Erm, Sarah, erm...", yet again Sophie Raworth starts a question to an interviewee at just after 5pm only to immediately cut her off to go to the briefing.

Are the BBC being deliberately incompetent to take the attention away from the incompetence of the government?

Took mother to Falkirk & DRI for an appointment today.  Noticed they had a drive through testing centre for the virus. Was there for an hour and 1 car used it .  Made inquiry and was told that they can test up to 300 people per day but only NHS staff who have a referral and appointment. Was told they are only testing about 20-30 people a day or so I was informed.  No doubt there will be an official denial to this.

Thought testing was the answer to this thing - an absolute joke.  Staff and testing not been utilised properly but you listen  to the pish the FM and Freeman are spouting about it on a daily basis.  Something not quite right.