Coronavirus (COVID-19)

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The problem is, in Britain, the land of selfish entitled arseholes, if you give an inch they will take a mile

The lockdown was the correct thing to do. Coming out of it will be as difficult as it is neccessary. The police will probably need to become a bit more heavy handed tbh. Despite some degree of shitty mixed messages it's fairly clear what people need to do atm. 

The waters will get more muddy soon though. 

Have to agree with the bolded bit. For every one of us who won't be going to cinemas, theatres and sporting events for quite some time, there will be some cúnt getting the booze, barbie and bouncy castle ordere for a masive party at the first sign of relaxation.

If only this virus was more effective at killing stupid people..

If only a modicum of intelligence. common sense and decency were a defence against this virus..

26 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I'm quite looking forward to the next American civil war: coastline vs flyover

The next English Civil War should be good, too - Suburban garden-owners versus high-rise scum*.

*Not my opinion, but to read the papers/watch the news down here, you'd think the heroic efforts of the Home Counties in having to play tennis against family members rather than going to each others' places are being negated by subhumans getting their one hour of fresh air a day and not moving fast enough while doing it!  It's fucking shocking and massively disrespectful to a large swathe of the population who:

a. Are having it harder just through the circumstance of confinement in small, cramped and overcrowded properties - sometimes miles in the air,

b. Are very likely to be suffering more financially due to the precarious society we have allowed to develop,

and

c. Contain an awful lot of the people who these sanctimonious twats are "clapping for"* - NHS Staff, Supermarkt workers, public transport employees - not known for their massive property portfolios, these folk.

*The "look at me" for folk who find Facebook insufficiently validating, can't sing, or don't have mates in the media to get them to explain how hard things are "live" from their place in the country

Do we think that the ons report will get a mention in todays briefing ?
It says the government figures are woefully short amd deaths are 41% higher

The ONS numbers are included and mentioned on the slides and have done for at least a week.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

This must what it's like to be greeted upon your entry to Hell.

Fogle is a pathetic tryhard c**t. He is so desperate to start something during all of this that he can take credit for .

Outwith Mastermind, I'd like to think that absolutely nobody sang Happy Birthday to Der Majesty at 9am today.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Pathetic question from James Mathews, (Sky News) on today's briefing by NS. :

Presumably Mathews reckons Boris's gov/t is  dealing with the whole coronavirus situation much more effectively than is the case in Scotland.

Lolwut.

Why can’t both governments be held to account? One lot making an arse of it doesn’t meant the other lot isn’t allowed to be asked any tough questions.

16 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Fogle is a pathetic tryhard c**t. He is so desperate to start something during all of this that he can take credit for .

Outwith Mastermind, I'd like to think that absolutely nobody sang Happy Birthday to Der Majesty at 9am today.

I’ll bet Mintermind forgot the words half way through.

I can forgive our government making mistakes in a completely unprecedented crisis. I can accept that they might make quite big errors with the best of intentions. It's the fact that they lie and lie and lie that makes me hate them so much. They're incapable of being honest about anything.

Once upon a time people (for example Gove, who lied about this repeatedly on TV) would have had the decency to resign.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Pathetic question from James Mathews, (Sky News) on today's briefing by NS. :

Presumably Mathews reckons Boris's gov/t is  dealing with the whole coronavirus situation much more effectively than is the case in Scotland.

"Better than yours ya p***k", would have been a good answer.

47 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I saw when people didn't like the Happy Birthday to the Queen idea, he threw his own daughter under the bus.  Then came up with another idea - singing happy birthday to the 99 year old who raised all the money for the NHS.  Maybe he'd get the message folk aren't interested...