Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Anyone who skis deserves coronavirus. They are like an even smugger cyclist.

I'm fed up of skiers jumping red lights and grown ups skiing on the pavements 

Edited by coprolite

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Scotmids and a few bakers and butchers but I haven't heard of any of them doing deliveries. I'll look into it though.

P.S. Just found out Harry Gow, a big local bakery chain are doing deliveries, including Dream Rings mmmmm.

Are you housebound and in Central Inverness? I'm self isolating here for the time being.

I'm just a hop, step and jump from Morrisons,  Tesco Metro and M&S.  If there's anything I can help you with, please PM me.

Not far from Harry Gow's either.....Thank f**k!

Edited by ICTJohnboy

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Scotmids and a few bakers and butchers but I haven't heard of any of them doing deliveries. I'll look into it though.

P.S. Just found out Harry Gow, a big local bakery chain are doing deliveries, including Dream Rings mmmmm.

I knew the (supermarket) we usually use did deliveries, as I'd seen them getting them organised often enough when I was in, so I just phoned them up and got it organised. Never thought about any of the others doing it, but I suppose it was obvious it was a service they provided.

The list that was popped through our letter box was compiled by the local community association and would have involved a wee bit of work, I wouldn't have thought of phoning half the firms that are on the list. (They're not all doing deliveries, but there a couple of butchers + 3/4 supermarkets that do. The rest of them do collections from their shop.)

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Are you housebound and in Central Inverness? I'm self isolating here for the time being.

I'm just a hop, step and jump from Morrisons,  Tesco Metro and M&S.  If there's anything I can help you with, please PM me.

Not far from Harry Gow's either!

Thanks a lot, pretty well sorted at the mo but I might well take you up on that!

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Fortune Favours the Bold m8.

Reveal hidden contents

I had to google that.

Belter

1 minute ago, Northboy said:

What is it that's keeping BT Openreach so busy during this crisis? When I go out for my daily walk their vans are everywhere and technicians working in those little junction boxes they have on street corners.

1uNc9eamQucMyAHTIy-AIAermi8=.gif

1 minute ago, Northboy said:

What is it that's keeping BT Openreach so busy during this crisis? When I go out for my daily walk their vans are everywhere and technicians working in those little junction boxes they have on street corners.

5g doesn't spread the coronavirus all on it's own, you know. 

6 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52231592

In the real world I've got a work laptop but got to use my own wifi, printer, phone etc. And no proof of purchase required either !

Plus im paying for a fucking parking permit and my motor is sitting outside rusting away.

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Surprising that with EVERYTHING being cancelled for the foreseeable, TRNSMT, Green Day, Guns n Roses and Gerry Cinnamon are all still scheduled for going ahead in Glasgow late June/July 

It's for the best