Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Amazing to think that this is @ICTChris legacy here. Before it's locked, I just imagine his tombstone.

Here Lies ICTChris.

Creator of the P&B COVID 19 thread.

Have you created a behemoth of an internet thread that went wildly out of control? Or have you been caught up in one?

We still have daily news reports from 'health experts' on our news and papers/websites.

Everycunt still wears a mask and the variant (let me check) XBB.1.16.1.1 or FU.1 is still on the rise

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2573392/new-covid-strain-mild-but-children-need-watching

A former colleague of mine has been posting on FB about having Long Covid and what a bane it’s been in her life. I don’t doubt that she’s had it but she posted this week a huge post about how she has had to go private to be prescribed the hormones she needs after Long Covid induced her menopause and that it’s a disgrace that her GP and the NHS wouldn’t give her what she needed - which is testosterone replacement therapy, apparently. She posted a photo of her script, which is for a level of testosterone that Google tells me is typically prescribed for men who have testicular problems. The label she posted specifically says “NOT FOR USE BY WOMEN STRICTLY MEN ONLY” but she said that she feels like an “Activist” for getting it.

I didn’t post it but fucking hell, maybe you should listen to your doctor and not self diagnose to this degree. I see loads of stuff about TRT on fitness channels and it’s not to be trifled with, you can’t just stop it if things don’t go as you want. Hopefully she doesn’t do any damage to herself with this. She is a lovely woman.

Whelp, after three plus years my luck has finally run out.  Going to an event with 330,000 has its risks I guess

Mrs Soupe has banished me to the plague corner as I try to consume enough tea and electrolytes to flush my system 

Edited by senorsoupe

• 1 month later...

It seems that the nations hero (he wasn’t really) Captain Tom’s daughter, the queen of grifters is at it again. This time, she’s submitted planning applications for a swimming pool and spa at her mansion, using the charity foundations name as part of the application process.