Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

An utter fraud of a man. He should have been ran out of the country for his posturing, attention seeking nonsense which came out of every media device for about 18 months. Idiot.

Agreed, but most of our fellow countrymen, especially on here fell for it.

Worrying.

25 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Your man GordonS - one of the most unhinged posters to grace The Forum in recent years.

4A4B92E5-56DA-4528-93A2-2EB3CAD6B346.thumb.jpeg.fe58524b7a6d8b86f62204ba333e8809.jpeg

How the f**k does he know he's among the most cautious in the country? Fuckin moon man.

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

His was a strange exit from P&B. I think he got a suspension for a while, then took time off. Not sure if he ended up banned or voluntarily leaving. 

Deepti levels in that message.

It was a welcome exit also.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

How the f**k does he know he's among the most cautious in the country? Fuckin moon man.

I can’t get enough of his Twitter feed 

D0F347B7-D7C6-4CE4-99D0-0F01164028DB.thumb.jpeg.1b630d3c63702253e017ff8072a29a0f.jpeg

Desperately testing every day to try and get a glorious second line on his LFT.  

edit: the parentheses 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Was that today or during the international madness?

Be today going by those figures.

Convincing himself he's got covid because he's gave himself pink eye is bizarre.

In any case no-one is acting like covid doesn't exist, they're acting like it's just another shan cold, because it is.

Edited by Todd_is_God

What do people like that suggest we do differently, if we're all acting like it doesn't exist?

It has been shown in the real world that everything from wearing masks, sawing the bottom off doors, walking one way around RS McColls, being welded into your block of flats, and everything else in between makes pretty much zero measurable difference.

Pretty sure if our man Gordon was asked the question it'd be something about hardly anyone in Asda wearing masks nowadays.

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

His was a strange exit from P&B. I think he got a suspension for a while, then took time off. Not sure if he ended up banned or voluntarily leaving. 

Deepti levels in that message.

As I recall, Gordon took the huff and left because people told him that calling his Catholic mates "bead rattlers" wasn't really acceptable. 

On 24/03/2023 at 08:49, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Your man GordonS - one of the most unhinged posters to grace The Forum in recent years.

Colour me shocked that that self-righteous ambulance-chaser is busy spending more time on his real hobby after being emptied from here.

A reminder that even the most abysmal posters of the current crop will too pass into the dustbin of P and B history. 

10 minutes ago, virginton said:

Colour me shocked that that self-righteous ambulance-chaser is busy spending more time on his real hobby after being emptied from here.

A reminder that even the most abysmal posters of the current crop will too pass into the dustbin of P and B history. 

I knew he was bananas, but that is bat shite fucking mental.

5 hours ago, itzdrk said:

think we should shut the pubs?

Doesn’t mention anything about it targeting the folk who have had Pfizer.  
Incidentally, i was listening to an audiobook all about the various conspiracies around covid (where it originated, bill gates all that shite) and they reckon the russians were behind a lot of the disinformation and their campaign was so effective, it backfired because people wouldn’t take the sputnik vaccine they had created.