Coronavirus (COVID-19)

It's been mentioned on the Twitter thread but there seems to be an uptick of antivax stuff on Twitter and other social media.  This video went viral, in which an American woman claims to have developed tremors after taking the vaccine.

Really bizarre and clearly, obviously, 100% made up bullshit.  YOu have to wonder if it's just 100% cynical 'own-the-libs' stuff or if the person is psychiatrically ill - munchausen syndrome or the like.

Noted divorcee Laurence Fox and pop sensations Right Said Fred have also been posting about public defibrilators, as though this shows that widespread vaccination has caused an epidemic of heart attacks, despite these being in place for years pre-Covid.

I think I linked to the Chris Snowdon blog about this - it's really odd as most normal people have completely moved on.  The UK Is around 90% vaccinated for over 12s yet the mad brigade of losers and weirdos seems to just trudge on with their obsessiveness.  

3 hours ago, Michael W said:

Weirdly enough, I went on twitter to find 'Invermectin' trending. 

A certain MP that recently lost the Tory whip was amongst the front and centre of it all, continuing his long-running mental disintegration. 

Well I'm convinced..

Although sparse results have been released so far, the quality of the study is apparent. A total of 399 unvaccinated participants completed the study as per the protocol. The number intended for treatment is not available yet, but I anticipate that the only difference would be that the ITT number for the control group may have been 200. 

On 24/01/2023 at 14:18, Michael W said:

Weirdly enough, I went on twitter to find 'Invermectin' trending.

A certain MP that recently lost the Tory whip was amongst the front and centre of it all, continuing his long-running mental disintegration.

Hilarious that he has been utterly hoodwinked by 'Yer Da' type social media output.

No different from a certain poster on here then really.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but these batshit mental articles always seem to appear just as the latest "most dangerous variant yet" disappears without a whimper into the Mariana Trench.

The current 7 day average is at levels not seen since the summer of 2020. What is the point of articles like this?

43 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but these batshit mental articles always seem to appear just as the latest "most dangerous variant yet" disappears without a whimper into the Mariana Trench.

The current 7 day average is at levels not seen since the summer of 2020. What is the point of articles like this?

Presumably to keep the population trembling with fear and looking to the government to do something to keep them safe.

On 24/01/2023 at 11:09, ICTChris said:

most normal people have completely moved on.  The UK Is around 90% vaccinated for over 12s yet the mad brigade of losers and weirdos seems to just trudge on with their obsessiveness.  

I know, but it's a bit rude to say so in their actual thread.

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I was thinking back to how just over two weeks ago Sturgeon was asking folk to get their masks on to help save the NHS.

However it's clear this plea came after hospital numbers for COVID had peaked and so the actual peak of cases must have been a week or two  before that peak.

She just wasted everyones time with that briefing.

15 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I created this thread

On 22/01/2020 at 05:52, ICTChris said:

Authorities in China have warned that a new coronoavirus that has killed nine people could mutate further and cause more deaths.  The virus, known also as 2019-nCoV, is understood to be a new strain of coronavirus that has not previously been identified in humans.  Signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.

Cases have been reported in South Korea, the US and Thailand. 

Is it time to stock up on those little surgical masks?

Are we all completely fucked?

Should I take the Tamiflu I stockpiled for bird flu?

Have any P&Bers ever been part of a worldwide pandemic?

To answer your original questions. 
yes

yes

nah

yes.

On 26/01/2023 at 22:57, NorthernLights said:

I was thinking back to how just over two weeks ago Sturgeon was asking folk to get their masks on to help save the NHS.

However it's clear this plea came after hospital numbers for COVID had peaked and so the actual peak of cases must have been a week or two  before that peak.

She just wasted everyones time with that briefing.

Don't tell the Simps that.

In fact, remember Sturgeon slammed us into a de facto mini-lockdown for a few weeks after Christmas in 2021-22 for absolutely pointless 'reasons'. 🥴

Yet the NHS is in a worse state now than it was then. It's hard to fathom what was actually allowed to happen for so long.

So ex Covid vaxx minister and YouGov/WEF icon Nadhim Zahawi in the bin on the same day that Novak Djokovic wins a 10th Australian Open title and ties the all-time male grand slam record. Was he not meant to be cancelled?

Is @Detournementever out of the mud? This Great Reset doesn't seem to be going well at all.