Coronavirus (COVID-19)

47 minutes ago, btb said:

Noticed more people wearing them at the supermarket, mostly OAPs so probably sensible in probably a sensible precaution.

I've an appointment at the opticians tomorrow and will take along one to wear if asked.

Was in my dentist this morning and noticed they've dropped the mask rule they had a few months ago. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Was my dentist this morning and noticed they've dropped the mask rule they had a few months ago. 

Yeah similar experience last month, but I'll take my mask to-morrow just to avoid any unpleasantness.

44 minutes ago, btb said:

Noticed more people wearing them at the supermarket, mostly OAPs so probably sensible in probably a sensible precaution.

I've an appointment at the opticians tomorrow and will take along one to wear if asked.

Noticed this also. Went to Sainsbury's in Linlithgow at the weekend and half the staff were wearing them, too.

2 hours ago, btb said:

Noticed more people wearing them at the supermarket, mostly OAPs so probably a sensible precaution.

I'm sure they will make all the difference.

Detournement and his band of crackpots completely in the mud again!

No evidence of vaccine effect

The rise in cardiac problems has been pointed to by some online as evidence that Covid vaccines are driving the rise in deaths, but this conclusion is not supported by the data.

One type of Covid vaccine has been linked to a small rise in cases of heart inflammation and scarring (pericarditis and myocarditis). But this particular vaccine side-effect was mainly seen in boys and young men, while the excess deaths are highest in older men - aged 50 or more.

And these cases are too rare - and mostly not fatal - to account for the excess in deaths.

Finally, figures up to June 2022 looking at deaths from all causes show unvaccinated people were more likely to die than vaccinated people.

While this data on its own can't tell us it's the vaccine protecting people from dying - there are too many complicating factors - if vaccines were driving excess deaths we would expect this to be the other way around.

33 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Has Andrew Bridgen recently been divorced?

No idea, but he's got a 5 day ban from the Conmons coming up for breaching rules and the whip has now been withdrawn. 

They've turned the whips against us. 

lIMMY1.png

On 11/01/2023 at 12:40, Detournement said:

As I said previously the Scottish and/or UK government can easily publish the stats they have on excess deaths by vaccination status.

They did this all through 2021. Now they refuse to do so. 

Just take this latest L, m8.

So, a respiratory virus acted like you would expect a respiratory virus to act, and now Post Viral Fatigue is acting just as you would expect post viral fatigue to act.

A massive, massive L then for our "experts" who seemed more interested in making an opportunistic name for themselves rather than applying the years of knowledge their field had already gathered.