Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Captain Saintsible said:

There have been 21,238 excess non-Covid deaths registered in England and Wales in the 25 weeks since April 23rd, according to the latest official data from the Office for National Statistics, released on Tuesday. This is 9% more than expected, based on an average of the previous five years.

The latest spike in excess deaths “coincides” with the winter roll out of vaccine boosters 

loads of early jab pushers doing near 180s, that doctor Campbell guy on youtube and Malhotra to name two

a mate took bad from the jab, alive but a dodgy heart now

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Again, absolutely mental some of the banning that took place on here recently and yet literal anti-vaxx conspiracy is fine emoji23.png

If you identify it as such then what is the issue?  

I'm not 100% convinced on the vaccine as there is evidence that it isn't actually a vaccine at all given that it doesn't confer immunity. 

I don't buy into the argument of deaths related to the vaccine however there is also a lack of scientific studies looking at the outcomes.

Regardless, looking at having people banned for being anti-vaxx is absolutely bonkers.  We would be as well banning crowd-wankers as I personally can't be doing with them.

2 hours ago, strichener said:

I'm not 100% convinced on the vaccine as there is evidence that it isn't actually a vaccine at all given that it doesn't confer immunity. 

I don't buy into the argument of deaths related to the vaccine however there is also a lack of scientific studies looking at the outcomes.

Regardless, looking at having people banned for being anti-vaxx is absolutely bonkers.  We would be as well banning crowd-wankers as I personally can't be doing with them.

I’ve had all the vaccines but am not totally convinced.

My wife decided against the last one.

Nothing wrong with being anti-vaxx.

Everyone should make up their own mind.

Regarding banning people, he’s nuts.

2 hours ago, strichener said:

f**k YOU!

36 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Deary me, received a warning from @thegreenelves 

ive to “cut out the conspiracy nonsense” 😂

I haven’t actually made a post about any “conspiracy” at all! I’ve simply stated my scepticism about the efficacy and safety of covid vaccines and quoted facts from official sources.

The one “conspiracy” I do believe in is that official sources and the government are trying to suppress open discussion about covid vaccines.

Unfortunately, it appears that certain P&B moderators believe it’s their duty to get in on this act 🤡🌎

Maybe you should join the Free Speech Union.

Great organisation.

For a small fee £25 per year they will support you if you are unfairly silenced or cancelled.

Over a warning on a football forum?
Mate, I'm all for freedom of speech and don't support intolerant idiots like [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] and the rest of the Chimp Army who cannot cope with those who hold different views from them but there comes a point where you have to "choose life" surely?
As for Captain's equally idiotic views? Who cares in the scheme of things. No idea why anyone is getting upset by it.
No real need for the @ in this instance m8

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Over a warning on a football forum?

Mate, I'm all for freedom of speech and don't support intolerant idiots like @Bairnardo and the rest of the Chimp Army who cannot cope with those who hold different views from them but there comes a point where you have to "choose life" surely?

As for Captain's equally idiotic views? Who cares in the scheme of things. No idea why anyone is getting upset by it.

Okay, but why was he warned?

Nothing wrong with having idiotic views.

I thought the whole point of forums like this was to air views from all sides of the spectrum.

If we ever reach the point where ‘idiotic views’ are banned, it’ll be a very sad day for free speech.

As I said earlier I don’t agree with the Captain but I’m firmly with him in allowing him to state his opinions.

On 25/10/2022 at 21:08, ICTChris said:

B3125E5C-C9E0-4CD0-B2F5-3BDEF39788B1.thumb.jpeg.888d66c72e9533ada07c551d4e1cb3c0.jpeg

Do people like that, or indeed those replying to this tweet, actually exist in the real world? Are they simply bots? Are they all just in their own perma-lockdowns?

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

As regards vaccines, why don't you go your way and let others go theirs?

Nobody could give a shiny shite what you or anyone else thinks of our vaccine status and we sure as hell don't care about yours.

Why is any of this getting you so angry? There is no vaccine mandate in the UK now.

Relax FFS.

short memory youve got there

forget everything and sweep the hysteria and massive self harm all under the carpet

no

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Mate you'd honestly save us both a lot of time and energy if you stopped playing the "guess what I'm getting at. Wrong! Try again..." game and just made yer fecking point. 😂

i bolded it for you mate

Nobody could give a shiny shite what you or anyone else thinks of our vaccine status and we sure as hell don't care about yours.

the reality was the opposite of this they were relentlessly pushed, mandated, became the livestrong band as someone mentioned. the 'unvaxed' were and are demonised

have you forgotton?

Edited by Glennie

51 minutes ago, Glennie said:

i bolded it for you mate

the reality was the opposite of this they were relentlessly pushed, mandated, became the livestrong band as someone mentioned. the 'unvaxed' were and are demonised

have you forgotton?

Look Glennie, no ones forgotten what was said and done over the last 2-3 years, especially by governments and so- called  experts..

You were always on the side of the freedom lovers, anti- maskers and folks who just wanted to live a normal life. We worried about our youngsters being denied an education and the harm it was doing them. 

Lets not get tangled up in vaccines. I went for the vaccines, my wife partly but if people refused that was also fine by me. Each to their own decision.

27 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That's Wuhan back in lockdown.

Looks like China is moving rapidly towards shutting everywhere again.

You do wonder at what point the people will start to rebel in large enough numbers to end this regime.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-63410341

Not so easy when there’s a gun pointing at you and your whole family get sent for re education. The Chinese people deserve better